Tier 8 Set Bonus

Here's a pic of the Hunter T8 set:

huntertier8vd5.jpg

I'm pretty sure the SPriest one isn't worded properly. 15 Haste rating is unfathomably terrible. It probably stacks 10 times or something.
If that were to be true then fuck yeah I'd use it. If it only would stack 5 times though it's not worth it because some T8 lacks some of the stats I prefer to stack (though as an entire set it's really balanced well compared to other sets).

The warrior 4pc is pretty shitty. Raid-buffed I'm already at around 50% crit (+5% if I were to go arms) so adding 10% crit to BT/MS is nothing. If that was +10% damage to MS/BT then I'd want it but either way it's an alt so I have to wait until shit's on farm status for 3 guilds before I pick any up since our weekly Alt 25s are a combination of players from the 3 best horde guilds on Tich.

I'm pretty sure the SPriest one isn't worded properly. 15 Haste rating is unfathomably terrible. It probably stacks 10 times or something.

Priest (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
Tier 8 Set Bonuses (Source)

* 4P shadow is like 240 haste rating.
* 4P healing is like 250 spell power.

Well worth it =D

10% crit on Devastate, what the FUCK? At least make it a skill that I use a decent amount like Heroic Strike or Shield Slam. I don't even CARE if my Dev crits, it's only there to raid buff and proc SnB.

4pc is nice, too bad we have to get 4pc bonuses to help balance us against OP DK tanks.

Back