Started playing a hunter again (from scratch!), things are...differnt

I just started playing again and rolled a hunter now lvl 32, never played one so I wanted to try it out. One good tip that I forgot to do was to glyph my spell book. At 30 you can have 2 majors and a minor. I put in Serpent sting (adds 6 secs additional), Arcane shot (refunds 20% mana on your shot if you have a sting on the target) and the minor glyph of mend pet which is nice cuz i dont have to worry about feeding my pet any more. These 3 glyphs help a lot at this low level

If you can, do the refer-a-friend and level with a buddy.. I just finished the leveling a war & pally up to 60 in about 20 hours played.

It would behoove you to do that on a realm where you already have high-level characters. The RAF link will level you so quickly the normal coin you make from questing will not be able to sustain the class training. As well the professions will lag behind as well. So if you RAF-link, make sure you have plenty of gold on hand to train your class and don't bother with professions until you're 60.

Back