Horde BG's Post WOTLK

leetdemon

Veteran X
I was curious if you guys are having the same issue as my battlegroup. I am in retaliation and pre wotlk we were competitive in the bg's and prolly won at a 60-70% rate. Since wotlk we now maybe win 10% of the time.

Cliffs:
Horde in my bg suck since wotlk
Alliance win almost all the time

What about your Battlegroup?

I cannot believe how much they broke PVP with wotlk. I PvPed daily and loved it.

I can barely stand to go into a single BG now.

Not because they broke it, but because I was bored farming honor. Now I have to farm more? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

I made 39 twinks. I only use my 80s to get money for them.

39 pvp is great atm even though the queues are slightly longer. Less abilities, no 2 shotting generally.

yea i have a 39 twink hunter ive had for a couple years now its pretty fun but that bracket gets old too. not really any further gear upgrades to be done etc.

I haven't spent much time in BGs, on the weekend somebody in the guild was getting ganked by alliance a few of us joined to help, it ended up being a pvp guild so they brought in more people and we brought in more people. The battle started in the south west of Howling Fjord at the ship that sails around, we ended up at New Agamand where the guards and the buildings gave us a advantage with our 5-6 people against their 6-7 people, they had 5 healers and we had none.

After they left we moved on to the Sons of Hodir daily area and ganked people for awhile, it was fun to do something other then heroics and raids.

I just PvE every once in a while now. I may arena a little to help some friends gear up their alts, but holy shit it's such a trashy little whore compared to how it used to be. Fuck that noise.

did a few bg the other day, and yea. horrible :(

i had a 39 twink rogue years ago on an accnt i sold.
and about a year ago i had a 39 twink hnt and 39 twink war.

i think its the best also (tho with mounts now its a bit diff)

Horde in our bg does okay, but I can sure sympathize with some of the people in here.
My Shaman isn't super geared but I shouldn't be going down in under 3 seconds with 500 res mixed with T7.5

Back