[Jomo Alert System Activated] Northeast Snowmageddon 2019

I was making a point. I actually don't think the government will pay 180,000 a year for injectables for 1 person and they sure as fuck don't give 10grand a month for a disability

years ago he talked shit about freeloaders and then said he doesnt/cant work because he wears a diaper

i find it funny you are suddenly changing your tone

jomo doesnt post

you are in that same poopy ass diaper with your shit

when things are convenient right

If you say so but if he is government and I am private.. something tells me I am doing way better financially than he is

I haven't even touched my 401k that I started when I was 24. :lol: Not to mention my portfolio or savings. No I imagine in reality, I am actually doing better than most

yeah i will believe you get all your drugs privately and monkeys might fly out my butt

I get all the free copay cards from drug manufactures because I get no government assistance.. you have a lot to learn about how shit works

Just call them and they ask if you get government assistance and if you say no, they send them to me and the doctors and pharmacies

Check my latest thread about chicken wattles being injected into my knees 6 times @ 750 a pop

I also don't think you get the difference between how people treat you when you are financially secure with private insurance vs how they treat you on welfare and medicare

Back