FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

The website works perfectly fine for me. The Privacy Policy link I apologize is not active, however I assure you we do not disclose any customer information nor do we sell it. :)

on your website you can order a 'basic' package (with discount) for $2/month yet the basic package isnt visible on your web hosting packages page. what storage and bandwidth do you get with that package?
Thanks, trojan.

on your website you can order a 'basic' package (with discount) for $2/month yet the basic package isnt visible on your web hosting packages page. what storage and bandwidth do you get with that package?
Thanks, trojan.

Basic 50MB Space 1GB Bandwidth

Bran, haven't seen you on irc in forever. Hope youre doing well, man. Looks like the business has done quite well in the last couple of years.

Branzone rocks. The response time is for techy stuff is crazy fast. I've had several other game server hosts and none of them compare in reliability or response time. Good job Brandon, keep it up.

Love the deals, Got one of my teams to sign up for a CoD2 server
Trannyz

EDIT
btw thanks for hosting TW =)

Last edited:
well... I WAS happy with the service I was getting from BranZone, but fuck this.

My e-mail spontaneously stopped working today. It says the server can't resolve any domains, and I'm not getting any incoming/outgoing traffic.

I put a ticket in the support queue... time is ticking. Fix it.
domain : neverplayed.com

Just ordered a another server pkg :)

Btw I didn't realize you guys were in The Woodlands, TX I was *just* there for a couple days at the Huntsman Plant.

Also I own a dedicated server with another company and wanted to know if the dedicated servers you have are the only ones you offer? I might like to switch over my webpage stuff but not have the need for something to run video game power.

Back