Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Jug you're a complete idiot. He looks NOTHING like a redneck. Good lord man. I knew you were ignorant, but yeesh, you just have no idea when to stop lookin like a fool.

cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.

JuggerNaught said:
:ROFL: THATS YOU???

you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

i bet you drive a pickup dont you
I dont see why that pic deserves a ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING comment.

i mean, most of you on this forum are ugly. Which makes this thread perplexing to me.

jug doesn't think he's a redneck because he has a cordless phone so he can talk while on the shitter...

you%20might%20be%20a%20redneck.jpg

gofishgrrl. said:
cyanide - My mom is notorious for being absolutely insane. Yes, she insults me. No, she isn't PHYSICALLY abusive. Regardless, anyone who's met her knows she's absolutely nuts. I'm learning to tune her out completely instead of just halfway.
Uh, sounds like your mom is right. Maybe you should listen to her

HelenKeller said:
jesus, you're too fucking stupid to remember what you said minutes ago
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
:ROFL: THATS YOU???

you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

that whole reading thing is pretty rough for you isnt it Jed?

gofishgrrl. said:

I'm telling you, you're just digging your hole deeper. Get out while you can because unlike the way most people are treated on TW, an abuse which eventually ends, they won't stop. They didn't stop with Critter, she eventually left, and they won't stop on you no matter how well or poorly you defend yourself from their random insults.

Whatever, that's my advice. I'm done with this thread.

gofishgrrl. said:

i never said she physically abused you

you claimed her comments were "emotional abuse"

they arent, its mother fuckin motivation

lose some weight fatty
the only thing going in your mouth from now on should be accutane

jesus christ

I have nothing against her being fat, ugly, dumb, or whatever else you all say she is, but when she wants to be a Canadian...I say we let jugg burn her on the cross.

Uncle Silas has a point.. for some reason TW hates women.. guess they're a bunch of fags..

Aestis hates women cuz his dick is too small to get any pussy.

:shrug: I think most people here care way too much about what people think. If they're still talking about me a few months or a year or a few years from now, then they're pathetic. That's all there is to it.

Uncle Silas said:
I'm telling you, you're just digging your hole deeper. Get out while you can because unlike the way most people are treated on TW, an abuse which eventually ends, they won't stop. They didn't stop with Critter, she eventually left, and they won't stop on you no matter how well or poorly you defend yourself from their random insults.

Whatever, that's my advice. I'm done with this thread.
No critter got BANNED

It was vote to ban either her or juggernaught, and she narrowly won

HelenKeller said:
jug doesn't think he's a redneck because he has a cordless phone so he can talk while on the shitter...

yeah..hk doesnt think he looks like a redneck either..lol...apparently cali has a whole 'bubba chic' fashion revolution happening

gofishgrrl. said:
:shrug: I think most people here care way too much about what people think. If they're still talking about me a few months or a year or a few years from now, then they're pathetic. That's all there is to it.

so long as you post here, there will be threads like these.

gofishgrrl. said:
???

Clu, IT'S TRIBALWAR. No, I'm not thin, but it's not like I'm in a fucking wheelchair. I eat right because that's how I was raised, and I get plenty of movement each day. I'm fine, believe me.

i only posted that cuz i get sick of seeing these threads. you're not fine but there's a chance you could be.

-Dark-Angel- said:
Uncle Silas has a point.. for some reason TW hates women.. guess they're a bunch of fags..

Aestis hates women cuz his dick is too small to get any pussy.
TW hates ugly women who never played tribes who come here for self-esteem boosts

Notice no one ever flames putrid of jasmine or pixiedee, all of which are women

Back