Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Glare said:
if onnotangu the nigger sex addict wouldnt fuck her

thats p;retty fuckin bad

that's true and hes showed pix of some of his partners and they were pretty fat n ugly as well.

interesting that the peeps who start these 'omg look how fat/ugly' or whatever someone is..yet they dont post pics of themself....for comparison to how fantastic/thin they are...so those fat and ugly wretches will have something to shoot for

JuggerNaught said:
interesting that the peeps who start these 'omg look how fat/ugly' or whatever someone is..yet they dont post pics of themself....for comparison to how fantastic/thin they are...so those fat and ugly wretches will have something to shoot for
you want to lynch onno, don't you...

JuggerNaught said:

funny enough, those of us who are so fantasticly sexy are pretty much standing up fer her. :shrug:

I bet aestis is bald with a large pot belly, and is trying the asshole angle to get on her good side ;)

JuggerNaught said:

Kowboy said:
26-100_0054.jpg

Yes... my raging case of acne... wait no... my horrible weight problem... wait no... oh ya, my hiddious forhead that creases funny!!!! OH NO I"M A MONSTER !!!!!

Aest did that hot russian chick do you wrong? I'm not trying be gay or omg gfg hump but umm why all the hate towards chicks all a sudden?

Spiderman said:
Aest did that hot russian chick do you wrong? I'm not trying be gay or omg gfg hump but umm why all the hate towards chicks all a sudden?
No... I live with her. Last I checked, I've only flamed one female

Back