[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Laura Loomer banned from Twitter after criticizing Ilhan Omar

"I've been silenced in America," Loomer said in a video posted to YouTube in response to the Twitter ban. She had more than 260,000 followers on the social-media platform before her suspension.

In the tweet in question, Loomer called Omar "anti Jewish" and said she is a member of a religion in which "homosexuals are oppressed" and "women are abused" and "forced to wear the hijab." Omar is the first Somali refugee and among two of the first Muslim women to be elected to Congress.

I feel closer to Russia than I do the UK. Fuck the UK for interfering in our elections. do you want evidence of foreign meddling?there it is.

MI6 basically just admitted to election meddling.

I say fuck 'em. I don't even care if it gets some of their agents killed. Shouldn't have fucked with us.

A company with huge Saudi investment enforcing Sharia?

Thankfully people are fleeing the platform in support of Khashoggi.

none of the resident progressives have stated what they want the US to do about this SA national who was taken out by the SA gvt and is none of our business

no backbone?

Happy Thanksgiving. Got a subpoena from House Republicans. I’m still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions. But I will resist a “closed door” thing because I’ve seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let’s have a hearing and invite everyone to see. -James Comey

I just really dont understand what the GOP expects to accomplish with this?

NPR guest said we should close down arm sales which only represent 20k jobs and said defense contractors are big enough to shuffle the jobs around and we need to stand together as a nation etc in removing SA’s defense capability so they ally with China/Russia instead I think is what he was trying to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none of the resident progressives have stated what they want the US to do about this SA national who was taken out by the SA gvt and is none of our business

no backbone?
Critical theory just teaches its subject how to criticize everything (western) and not worry about a solution.

The Saudi Arabia drama is absolute horse shit.

I don't condone killing journalists, but what the hell did that guy expect? Might as well give that man a Darwin award.

All the criticism from the same people who don't even care how many political prisoners Trump got free without sending anyone pallets of cash.

I find it odd that the regressives would prefer to defend a religion that slaughters gay people, than defend gay people.

no backbone?

They need to take a pledge to abstain from using anything that's directly tied to SA oil.

basically everything, force them to go live naked in a cave.

nice paywall retard

Cliffs: Midterms resulted in fewer Democrat gains than the statistical average of all midterm flips, against a historically unpopular President, and a House map that heavily favored them.

Comment cliffs: OMG that's not winning Republicans lost seats!

Back