Pvp afk bots

d0ur

Veteran X
I know these still work as i see ppl doing this non-stop. I'm thinking of leveling an alliance alt on a diff account and just botting a full pvp set. Anyone know of one that still works and is good?

Thanks in advance.

Usually they depend on player reporting and then flagging for watch, which probably just lumps you into a pile of recorded data with others, and then they parse that and if they see you doing it a lot, they'll prioritize and keep a close watch, so that even playing once in a while won't keep you out of the ban-hammer's path.

Not worth botting honor with TB win trading -- except when douchebags come fuck with the attackers on the bridge and screw you out of the free honor.

Completed all my honor pieces. Such a good feeling knowing that I don't need to stress over showing up to TB anymore. The commendations for winning are nice, but meh.

I can't get into TB on tich, even while trying to queue literally the SECOND it comes up via macro.

I've been pretty successful at doing the bridge trick, spending about 6-7 seconds in the "pvp zone", and briefly switching back to the north side of the bridge to reset the counter before i get porter

ya i've already gotten 4/5 set pieces on my alt plus back. By Thursday(assuming they don't hotfix it) i'll be fully pvp geared on 2 toons with little effort.

Hotfixed back to 360 honor for offensive win. Blizzard fails so bad at times. Guess no more TB for alliance ever, again.

I wish I had paid attention and gotten all my intro pvp gear, now I'll have to work for it against fully pvp'd people again :(

Back