GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

What's funny is that I never actually got the shirt. :p

If krustyy hooks me up, I'll make a new one that says "I designed a popular t-shirt and all I got was this cataclysm beta key."

What's funnier is that it was my idea for the shirt, gave you a contract to sign to design the shirt and get paid (which you never signed), paid you and barely made any money off it and more stress than its worth.

Whats more funny after that is the fact that you talked after the whole thing as if you came up with the idea yourself and gave the design out to anyone and everyone including TW (which I don't really mind, only wished Colossus/Rayn would've asked) to replicate and re-sell. Please stop acting like a victim. You were essentially contracted for a job, got paid for it even though I barely came on top myself and you acted like a dick in the end.

I even gave you plenty of shirts at UVA, bought you liquor and treated you like a friend. Lesson learned I guess.

Edit: Krustyy is a nice guy and I rather not derail the thread. Don't expect a reply from me about this anymore.

Last edited:
attachment.php

:lol: I'm sitting here wondering why it's not installing, then I realize I need to hit "Ok" for the current install location. :/

[edit] Oh my, 3-4MB/s download. :heart: FiOS.

Yea, no shit Ciceron. I guess blizzard has so much bandwidth since they're used to serving millions on patch days. I'm finished downloading and installing is only at 6%.

Now the big questions is: What the crap class am I going to play? I think I want to dedicate myself to just one character in beta to scrutinize, but I'm not sure what. I know I'll be doing a Goblin Warrior on live, so I was thinking something worgan.

I want to do both starting areas (extending into Azshara for Goblins). After that, who knows. I transferred my warrior, so my Worgen/Goblin will most likely be something else.

wow1.jpg

behold my horrible photoshop skills.. if you chuckled krustyy, I'll send you a pm (unless you still have the info from sc2 beta invites)

on another note, for those of you installing it, I checked out a client from a friend, and it goes through about 5 iterations of the downloader/patcher/ routine before you can launch it.. well, you can launch it, but it won't let you click accept or something on the eula.. so don't freak out if it seems broken at first.. their patching method is a little freaky

I played the bit of starting area for Goblin/Worgen at Blizzcon and both were really fun. Even if your goal is just to learn some cool leveling spots, you should new starting zones a shot.

Back