Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Most of the responses here as well as my time proved I was first allowed in because Adren gave everyone a chance and then later turned into being a guild clown. Only present for the entertainment off the others. And in fact all the obstinate arguing was at the source NOT the casual having fun attitude you claim. It stemmed from adren wanting me to be do all the shit his way for tanking, more or less hardcore EJ-spreadsheet-eating and no other way but this way. I got the job done and over the acceptable bar, it just wasn't high enough for the rest of the guild. Despite my "sub-par" tanking I do remember MT'ing Heartbreaker-10, though I'm not sure if that was before or after the nerf.

Wrong. I never wanted you to be the best tank on the server. I just wanted you to be a normal human being, to tank effectively, and not to start having ridiculous arguments/belittling all the females in the guild. The guild was far more casual than you knew. In fact, if we weren't casual, you would never have gotten in. Like I said, it was the fact that you refused to take SOUND advice.

We all make decisions in life. Some of them are based on what you learn. Some are based on what other's learn. You just always wanted to base your choices based on what you learned. The problem is, you had a problem learning a "figured out video game." It wasn't that you lacked the mental capacity to grasp the concepts of this video game. It was that you had a stonewall personality that refused to learn the shit that others had already figured it. I'm not sure if it's because of an ego thing against the game/population in general or because of an ego thing amongst others in the guild

Either way, it became way more of a problem than it should have been, which became the ultimate reason as to why you were removed from the guild. You can blame it on the other sex, or you can blame it on whomever you like honestly. You were the ONLY player from TW to have been removed from the guild because your shittastic personality irritated every single person the in the guild.

Even zeph the telephone climbing nigger loving homosexual had supporters and friends in the guild. This is how far you went.

In short, I wanted you to be a normal human being.

Your advice dispensing is pointless and retarded, it doesn't make you look anymore intelligent despite your psych education. I was in psych in college and bailed on it when it became more apparent in order to get outside academia (beyond constantly doing research studies and finding entities to fund research) you'd have to be a psychiatrist. Too many people in this country rely on pharmaceuticals as quick fixes, and it's even more prevalent today than it was when I left college (Just watch TV and see how many new drug ads). And even then statistical analysis can easily be skewed to provide a more favorable conclusion, it's never as impartial and clear as people want to believe it is. Psychology is about helping people help themselves, not about writing out prescriptions and convincing people prone to suggestion the reason they are lost or confused has something to do with their father or genitals.

Most of the responses here as well as my time proved I was first allowed in because Adren gave everyone a chance and then later turned into being a guild clown. Only present for the entertainment off the others. And in fact all the obstinate arguing was at the source NOT the casual having fun attitude you claim. It stemmed from adren wanting me to be do all the shit his way for tanking, more or less hardcore EJ-spreadsheet-eating and no other way but this way. I got the job done and over the acceptable bar, it just wasn't high enough for the rest of the guild. Despite my "sub-par" tanking I do remember MT'ing Heartbreaker-10, though I'm not sure if that was before or after the nerf.

does anyone actually care about your videogame performance?

nobody fucking cares now and nobody did then

the only reason you're interesting is because you're insane

Brian, can you do me next? (Take that however you like!)

most of my memories of you are panicking in L4D because the tank is about to fuck you up. You dirty tree hippie.

L4D was fun as fuck while it lasted. Way better than WoW which would literally put me to sleep :p Only Gabelous, Mossy, and the occasional Brandon rage kept me awake :p

Still, healers have more fun than nukers. I truly believe this after playing a Mage in Molten Core made me quit WoW the first time.

Last edited:
Healing heroics is soooooo boring why don't they just make it 4 dps-able with pots and be done with it. Cut down on wait times for healers, and I don't have to fall asleep whenever I healed.

Your advice dispensing is pointless and retarded, it doesn't make you look anymore intelligent despite your psych education. I was in psych in college and bailed on it when it became more apparent in order to get outside academia (beyond constantly doing research studies and finding entities to fund research) you'd have to be a psychiatrist. Too many people in this country rely on pharmaceuticals as quick fixes, and it's even more prevalent today than it was when I left college (Just watch TV and see how many new drug ads). And even then statistical analysis can easily be skewed to provide a more favorable conclusion, it's never as impartial and clear as people want to believe it is. Psychology is about helping people help themselves, not about writing out prescriptions and convincing people prone to suggestion the reason they are lost or confused has something to do with their father or genitals.

Heartbreaker 10 is a hard boss to MT? I'd say tanking the sparks is probably harder.

I wonder if you're this angry and bitter in real life.

DUDE

I remember Extent from min. I just always thought you were a different extent.

I remember like every recruit. I fucking recruited most of you assholes.

That was so long ago I barely remember anything tho besides names and cap routes

Haha, I still might be.
I can't really remember which name I was using most at that time. I guess it really has been 9 years, dear god.
I originally joined up at the suggestion of a friend who was in. (Max621)
He was mainly a pilot in the tribe or some shit.

I like how we have about 4 different conversations going on in here at the same time.

Can I get some Intel on this Mizz warlock. She apped to my guild. I found stuff here saying she died a lot which is really all I need but in case officers give a trial I would like some ammunition. Is she drama?

You may want to answer if she's a good guild whore. We have a hunter on my realm who is good. She usually has 5 - 6 followers and on many occasions has convinced players (and in one case a 10-man guild) to foot her repair bills and ammunition costs.

If she's a bad one there shouldn't be any worries, a good one is almost always a threat.

Mizz is terrible. Dies a shit ton. I don't ever remember her living during Sindragosa or Prof. Bad dps. She averages about 6 fps on her shitty computer. DO NOT pick her up.

Mizz is terrible. Dies a shit ton. I don't ever remember her living during Sindragosa or Prof. Bad dps. She averages about 6 fps on her shitty computer. DO NOT pick her up.
This x100.

The only people worth picking up from StK were mode, jx, arthrasa and w/e that one holy paladin's name was (dlite or something?).

edit: Lastaistaken was good DPS too, but holy fuck that kid is annoyingly emo.

Last edited:
You may want to answer if she's a good guild whore. We have a hunter on my realm who is good. She usually has 5 - 6 followers and on many occasions has convinced players (and in one case a 10-man guild) to foot her repair bills and ammunition costs.

If she's a bad one there shouldn't be any worries, a good one is almost always a threat.

What the fuck? How do you find these people?

Back