Patch 3.3

Dagger, Ring, Shoulders so far, lol.

Edit: And 11.2k DPS on Saurfang, lewl. Mut is OP as fuck. Nerf inc.

I was ahead of second place by 2100 DPS, and that was a DK who got some splash cleave off the adds, mine was 100% single target on the boss...

Edit: http://i49.tinypic.com/295e9go.jpg

Last edited:
Some enchanters are annoyed that they don't their chance to keep all the DEed items from every instance now.

yeah its nigger

i'd heal and carry alts and random pugs through reg toc, and the agreement was, i got to keep all purples no one needed

i still have abyss's out the ass, but still ;(

I need to figure out if I should go for tanking gear or dps gear, guessing if I don't have a regular group to run with I should tank.

What is the guild you guys play with on Gorgonnash?

most are in conflict, i'm in a diff one, i can't make conflicts times (my schedule is changing soon tho)

adroit joined the "best" guild on this retarded server, which is years behind any decent guild in wow :(

lol yea as soon as I managed to get in the instance server crashed. I'm already behind by 2 frost badges omg

We all got ported back to Dalaran in my 5 man group, now we are click "Teleport to Dungeon" and all it says is "Instance is full"

just tried the raid daily (naxx, anub) and kept getting Transfer Aborted: instance not found.

left the raid and was flying back to the FP and got booted. World server down :(.

we did the new raid without a hitch and then when i try and do a pug for my 2 badges the instance server takes a shit.

blizzard always finds a new way to fuck up on patch day.

Really happy I got the 'Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter' on the first night of raiding. (Compared to my old Ulduar Weapon)

Last edited:
As I type this I am with two other friends in vent because our random group HoS is lagged and refuses to timeout.

More like Fall of World Servers.

Back