Patch 3.3

There is compensation if you have balls. I roll need and DE everything I can that others won't use. Maybe that's greedy of me.

I'm forced to tank in random heroics 100% of the time, so if they want to kick the most geared tank most people have ever ran with that is fine with me and I'll gladly re-queue and enter a new dungeon instantly.

Surprisingly you don't get many complaints.

The second someone else rolls need I roll need on everything, and tell everyone else to do the same. I'll take your jewish and raise you mexican.

It is EZMODE now. We wiped countless times to Rotface last night, went in today with only 2 people swapped out (they weren't online when we reformed so they were replaced by alts) and Rotface was a 2shot and Festergut a 1shot. I don't know what all was nerfed, but I can guarantee Rotface HP took a hit and Festergut was about as hard as the gunship battle.

Putricide we didn't kill, but we progressed nicely after the first few attempts. I don't see any pugs killing Putricide at this point, or Rotface without some work, but Festergut is now free loot in 10man form.

Blizzard really needs to stop with these bullshit attempt related progression cockblocks. Why the fuck is it necessarily to limit attempts when it's gated anyway?

Blizzard really needs to stop with these bullshit attempt related progression cockblocks. Why the fuck is it necessarily to limit attempts when it's gated anyway?

Did you guys use up all 10 attempts last night?

Strog was getting pasted by Festergut last night, and I'm not sure if its him or his healers that are failing :/

Probably to keep the new progression guilds from tearing through three months of work in a span of hours. One of our top progression guilds essentially does ICC 10 and 25 at least a dozen plus a week. 50+ of them organized into teams for 10s and 25s, and each player runs 10 and 25 every week on at least three characters.

Did you guys use up all 10 attempts last night?

Strog was getting pasted by Festergut last night, and I'm not sure if its him or his healers that are failing :/

Yeah, we used them all. Several attempts were used by Py figuring out the abomination stuff. One attempt was was wasted due to disease cleansing totem killing our abom. A few more were wasted do to silly mistakes. It wasn't a very good performance on our part.

And as far as Festergut goes, I'm not sure. Our group two-shot it, and on the killshot we had one of the tanks die at like 80%. I'm not too sure if Strog could be at fault.

I did 2 heroics, of course it was fast because I went prot to get a group fast, but getting ported directly into the instance as soon as everyone clicks ready and ported back to where I was before is badass. Log in, get a group and finish a heroic in under 20 minutes, picking up 2 emblems of triumph is a good way to play for me. Of course when I tank things go fast and clean, but I like how fast it gets done.

That's gotta be Feanagg's smurf or something.

Not I, this situation was gone over at least three times but I'll cliff it for you.

- I had a smurf account once called Rouailtagh.
- Smurf was made when I couldn't access Feannag.
- Sometime after that a TW admin was kind enough to reset the PW to Feannag so I could get access.
- Said TW admin then deleted the Rouailtagh "smurf".
- I have no smurfs.

Though it is amusing to see you calling whoever that is out as a smurf of mine, you assholes seriously don't have anyone else to be the bottom rung since I went into inactive lurk mode? Pretty sad...

Back