[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

loto when paid faction changes come out can i raid w u?

you would not like my guild nor would they appreciate the fact that you are such a bastard. i think it would be hilarious though. i doubt they would kick you straight off cuz that's just not how they do things, but i don't think you would like that a lot of our members suck pretty bad.

Last edited:
Ah Deathwing, my old home. How is that realm holding up nowadays? It was pretty decent for PvP, economy, player population, etc. Is it still that way or was there a migration of sorts off in the past year?

Damn I never checked this thread, I had no idea what was going on, stk site was down and when I couldn't get on Thursday for raid time.

I tried logging in last night but the patching bugged out, then I logged in today because shondra said somebody hacked her account (The account was expired, so somebody stole it is now paying for it). I logged in and the person was playing, I actually talked to them for a bit, my favorite part was when they said I could have the account back for 10000 gold, I wonder if anybody would fall for that, blizzard can get the account back. They said they bought the account, I asked from which site they bought it from, they gave me a link which seemed like a obvious site to have viruses on. Google search for the link turned up links for somebody asking how to edit a script they have running there, some that list it as a "bad website" and pages of Chinese websites.

Looks like canceling is the best option now with so many people transferring and shondra unable to play.

ROFL Jer, I saw Shondra flying around in Wintergrasp and wondered why she was in a diff guild and quit without saying anything, and I was asking 'it' about you and stuff and the responses were just "okey.thanks" and "yeah." I'm like, well that's not Shondra for sure lol. I thought she sold without saying anything, but if you guys come over sometime we can always use the dps and tank for 10 man ToC.

I will have to see how things go, I only have a few more days of work left at the place I am at right now then I need to figure things out.

Shondra has been hacked a few times, even after formatting the computer.

She doesn't mind the idea of transferring to play, I wouldn't expect a raid spot if we transferred, how good are the pugs on that server? I don't mind the idea of pugging 10 and 25 mans from time to time, or pugging heroics.

We need a guild RL bank for all the transferring.

I actually reported Shondra for being hacked I think.. 2 days ago or so? Maybe Friday. I was on at like 7am and she went thru every single account like 3x in a row, with me asking what the hell and to stop spamming (she has like 10 alts). I figured out she probably got hacked and the guy was consolidating all the monies so I reported it. Maybe she'll get some stuff back!

I can't afford to move my army of alts around again for friend status. My hopes are to see stk back again for Cataclysm/Guild levelings.

Maybe make a DK alt there, is there a friends tab?

Currently recruiting is closed. StK people are welcome to become social unless I've otherwise talked it over with Dren. I don't blame you if you don't want to spend 25 bucks to xfer to be a social. If anything though, you'll have priority for a spot before we recruit someone else as long as you're not a baddie.

Note: Just because you were in StK it doesn't guarantee you a raiding spot in the guild UNLESS I talked it over with Dren. I understand a lot of your friends are here but our roster was quite full to begin with and we're still working on making space for the people from StK we're sure we want to raid with us.

<3

Last edited:
Currently recruiting is closed. StK people are welcome to become social unless I've otherwise talked it over with Dren. I don't blame you if you don't want to spend 25 bucks to xfer to be a social. If anything though, you'll have priority for a spot before we recruit someone else as long as you're not a baddie.

Note: Just because you were in StK it doesn't guarantee you a raiding spot in the guild UNLESS I talked it over with Dren. I understand a lot of your friends are here but our roster was quite full to begin with and we're still working on making space for the people from StK we're sure we want to raid with us.

<3

Just a piece of advice. NEVER ever close your recruitment. Always allow new apps to come in. It is well worth the effort of denying all the apps you don't need. You never know when attrition will come and eat 3-5 of you core raiding roster and leave you stranded with a 3/4 full raid for a few weeks.

Just a piece of advice. NEVER ever close your recruitment. Always allow new apps to come in. It is well worth the effort of denying all the apps you don't need. You never know when attrition will come and eat 3-5 of you core raiding roster and leave you stranded with a 3/4 full raid for a few weeks.
Just because recruiting is closed it doesn't mean we're not accepting apps...I thought that was pretty basic.

Shondra has been hacked a few times, even after formatting the computer.

She doesn't mind the idea of transferring to play, I wouldn't expect a raid spot if we transferred, how good are the pugs on that server? I don't mind the idea of pugging 10 and 25 mans from time to time, or pugging heroics.

We need a guild RL bank for all the transferring.

gorgannash is a pretty weak server. terrible player base. the guild, rawgrrlgllgrrl, which came from us (reign) has pure garbage players to the point i can't play with them. they are still considered the #1 guild on the server.

thats to bad

f xferring there, and some of your players could be easily replaced by better adroit ;/ there are several really really good players, that I doubt you have better ;o

stuck on archimonde for a bit, we'll see where i end up going :| this guild breakup/makeup shit is all bullshit anyway, tw guilds/teams never last

Back