[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

my 2 year old nephew could play an ele sham/boomkin and pull good dps

mike plays a boomkin cause its easy to play when youre baked out of your mind

The reason we didn't kill yogg has nothing to do with the level of talent in the guild. It's not exactly a hard fight. We had 2 nights to try on it, and unlike other guilds, we simply wouldn't put in more hours.

I never dissed on anything you did for the guild. I just saw your posts as something along the lines of you thinking you're a better player than a lot of the original StK crew. You're not.

Once again, who else here has ever complained about loot bias EXCEPT you. You make unfounded accusations about the integrity of others, yet you horded crystals for yourself on guild runs.

You're such a loser it's incomprehensible. No wonder every single guild you leave trash talks about you.

It doesn't matter if you're good Zeph. It never did. You were never that good. You're better than most with a big mouth making false accusations when you didn't have something go your way.

The TW crowd is the biggest "call out" crowd in the known gaming universe. If anything was done unfairly, it would have gotten called out.

You're the problem. You're the problem with everyone. When you cause the most problems and when almost everyone dislikes you, I'm sorry. But you're the problem.

i got far more loot than anyone in the guild it seemed like. and i was a douche. i laughed hard when zeph called bias.

Thanks for breaking up our guild, Adriot. Adren is taking some of his close buddies and jumping ship to join you.

The rest of us are screwed, sitting here with our cock in our hands.

It was more sucking in the sense of I am pulling my hair out trying to get a raid together sense. I never want to lead a guild again.

Well, maybe a SW:TOR guild. Hopefully, they don't require 25 people for pve/pvp shit. :p

pacific servers raid way to late, i'm not a fan of getting to bed at midnight, doh

i should find an east coast guild ;o

Last edited:
Back