Ulduar

one problem with muru is it required a very certain group make up in order to have any chance of meeting the dps requirements, everyone had to pretty much have best in slot as well

it's pretty obvious they aren't doing things like that anymore

for the past 2 weeks we had every shaman in the raid (4) die on the first pol shift. I think they were high or retarded.

shit like that enrages me.

I pugged a naxx 25 where no less than 6 people died on frogger. I've never understood how people can die on frogger (maybe latency but still).

The weird part is that we cruised through the rest of the instance.

If I'm on my DK and people die on frogger I try to raise ally before they regular rezzers get there.

Then they die again.

one problem with muru is it required a very certain group make up in order to have any chance of meeting the dps requirements, everyone had to pretty much have best in slot as well

it's pretty obvious they aren't doing things like that anymore
But they should, that's my point.

You gimped the entire game so you could have hardmodes. Make them... hard.

If I'm on my DK and people die on frogger I try to raise ally before they regular rezzers get there.

Then they die again.

I know there was an issue a coulpe months back with people have problems rezzing people who were raised as ghouls after they died. I guess they fixed but, but can't tell because it seems there's still bugs abound...

well I mean it just seems like whenever you talk about the game its got a negative tone, that's all.
Eh, it's just usually the way threads go. I love dual-spec, the concept of a lot of the Ulduar fights are awesome, I like the changes they made to make buffing suck less in 3.0, etc.

The game is fun and I enjoy it, but it could be better. :shrug:

well I mean it just seems like whenever you talk about the game its got a negative tone, that's all.

His intolerance for people who are either stupid or still learning is legendary. I think the reason he's so negative is because he expects everyone else to know as much about their class/role/boss fights as he does and very rarely is that the case.

In my travels I've found that most people hate the game to an extent but since there's really no alternative game on such a large scale, they play it.

I hate this game when idiots in my guild make me wipe on XT for hours before downing him. I love it when we come in the next night after the reset and one shot him.

M'uru took guilds a month+, and it outright killed some guilds, but it was completely killable.

No gimic, just dick-smashingly hard. At least a few hardmodes should strive for that same level.

What JustinCase said.

Honestly who can argue with having limited time to practice on a 'ultimate' boss? It will show more clearly who is the best instead of who manages to sit in front of their computer the longest. Just seems like most people take the opportunity to bash Blizzard no matter what they do...

And Blizz have been buffing a lot of the hard modes. They obviously don't want it to be easy.

As of 4/22 we have currently downed FL, Razorscale, XT, Kologarn, & Auriaya in that order.

We tried Ignis tonight but failed to get the adds "molten" fast enough :(. We only had a druid rooting and frost mage nova'ing to lock the adds in place once we dragged them to a fire. I'd drag an add to fire one, root him, build 15 stacks, then have a dk deathgrip and chains him in the 2nd fire. Ignis himself was being tanked in a square so it wasn't hard to get them from one fire to another but they just built up too quickly. Suggestions?

If we down Ignis, we get the achievement for clearing one chamber and if we down Loot Council, we get another for the 2nd chamber :p. Big deal for us since horde is outnumbered 3:1 on Garona and sucks big time.

I don't think the fires hit that hard, just tank them in the fire if you need to? I believe that you can also stack two fires on top of each other if you want to so they stack twice as fast.

I don't think the fires hit that hard, just tank them in the fire if you need to? I believe that you can also stack two fires on top of each other if you want to so they stack twice as fast.
I forgot to mention we only run with 6 healers :p i wish i could be sitting in fires until an add goes molten :\

Back