Ulduar

YS looks like a cthun wannabe.
Having not seen the portal side of the fight, it's a dumbed down easy as fuck version of C'Thun. However, the portal portion of the fight is the important part so...

Just figure the C'Thun eyebeam but one that moves an inch a minute, and tentacles that only hurt if you go into melee range and tentacles that grip a player but they can beat on it while being held. It's a fun encounter, but not being melee makes it a breeze.

Having not seen the portal side of the fight, it's a dumbed down easy as fuck version of C'Thun. However, the portal portion of the fight is the important part so...

Just figure the C'Thun eyebeam but one that moves an inch a minute, and tentacles that only hurt if you go into melee range and tentacles that grip a player but they can beat on it while being held. It's a fun encounter, but not being melee makes it a breeze.

Portal side is a joke, don't worry. You go in, kill adds which don't attack you in return and turn your back to the screaming faces that shoot lightning shit at you to lose sanity.

Not hard at all.

Portal side is a joke, don't worry. You go in, kill adds which don't attack you in return and turn your back to the screaming faces that shoot lightning shit at you to lose sanity.

Not hard at all.
They have a damage shield that rapes you though, so they may as well be attacking. =p

I was reading on Gameriot some drama in Drama regarding Serennia doing dumb shit. Were you involved in that at all?

Funny, my warlock used to be Horde on Korgath. My guild still hasn't downed him in 25 man, we only had one night of attempts so far (only raid 4 nights a week and this week got ruined by mimiron being bugged one night). Kept getting overwhelmed by the tentacles topside (crushers not being killed fast enough). He should go down tonight though.

I was reading on Gameriot some drama in Drama regarding Serennia doing dumb shit. Were you involved in that at all?

He screwed one of the officers over and got kicked for it. He deserved it.

I talked to him when he was in the guild because.. well we were in the same guild, but my impression of him was that he was a total douchebag and he was a dick to everyone. I generally shrugged it off but I'm glad he is gone. People like him are cancers to guilds and a lot of people quit/xfer because of him.

He screwed one of the officers over and got kicked for it. He deserved it.

I talked to him when he was in the guild because.. well we were in the same guild, but my impression of him was that he was a total douchebag and he was a dick to everyone. I generally shrugged it off but I'm glad he is gone. People like him are cancers to guilds and a lot of people quit/xfer because of him.

Your impression was correct - he has an utter faggot and I couldn't stand him on vent. He tried to join vodka 2 times and we denied him each time.

It's amazing how much of an ego he has for never making it as far as Glick in WoW pvp and Glick is the most calm, hilarious person I've arena'd with by far.

W'sup Smaq. How you guys doing with those hard modes and such? Overall fun times?
Haven't tried them yet. With finals and all we've been taking an easy approach to Ulduar and not putting in any long hours. I think 15 might be the most hours we've put in during a raid week since it was released, if we get really close to Algalon though I'm sure we'll add a 5th night or raid earlier/later to wrap things up. Tonight will only be our 3rd night of the week since half of the guild spent Thursday-Sunday in Texas at a BBQ, just cleanup of Ignis/Razor/Council.

I don't know if we're starting hardmodes this next reset or not, but with Yogg down I'm guessing we will. We finished only a couple days after the 2 big alliance guilds on our server and they're putting in 40 hour raid weeks so that alone feels good.

I still think the most fun I've ever had in WoW was original Naxx followed by BT.

Sunwell was meh and everything else has been trash.

Yeah, Black Temple was good times.

Sunwell was pretty cool the first couple of times as well, I mean, between the ledge boss and the cock block that was M'uru.

:( hehe.

We have a resto druid go down with the melee. He just hots everyone. One time he got squeezed and missed a portal and I almost died :(. Had to HS/Sac Ghoul.

My buddy and old teammate Proffz just transferred away from Drama to Tich

Was he pretty chill there?

I liked Sunwell. =(

I've never been able to live down the fact that I caused us to not get world first Brut.

It was like attempt #5424395r92 at 1am and I knew Comcast was going to shut off my cable at 2:30 to fix the line....except they did it earlier. I DC'd at 98% and when I got back on we had wiped at 4% due to enrage and I was gone the entire attempt and usually was #1. Good times, good times.

Pre-nerf M'uru was retarded and I hated every minute of it.

Back