[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

that's fine with me, because I would never want to play with 99% of anyone from TW, nor would I ever look to tw if I needed a guild, I play with much better players

but do explain why, do I put things too blunt?

If I were to fathom a guess it would be based on your constant guild hopping/bitching/quitting.

what was the name of your last guild out of curiosity

by the way...why does my guild suck

we are the most famous one in worlds of warcraft

JC was actually in the same shitty guild for quite a considerable period of time. Further proof that Familiar doesn't actually read these forums but only trolls them. Armory Turaylon. (I think)

Odd, someone who is a contributor do a search for justincase and the word quit or hate in the wow forums.

otherwise post a wws/wowmo buddy so i can see how awesome your guild is

edit mode: do you know the name of his wotlk guild he talked about quitting from since dec? I am assuming that's the "good" one. Zeph why don't you post a wws of your guild too while we are at it.

Last edited:
?

my char name is harrymanback and i play for pals for life

this is even in the roll call thread...

(sorry smaq but i love to make fun of internet people :D)

familiar you fucking retard :picard: I'm not sure if you have me confused with someone else

first of all I don't play this shitty game anymore (look at the last time my char was logged into) so I'm not sure why you're posting wws reports of raids I'm not even a part of from guild that I just parked my char in before quiting, second I've been in 3 guilds the entire 3 years I played wow and the only time I've ever left one is because it broke apart

all of my guilds have been better than any guild you've ever been in

I was in a little guild called makaveli during the last half of bc and the beginning of wotlk after my old guild stopped raiding. Maybe you heard of them, we were a top 50 us guild, I really doubt you killed KJ pre 3.0, if at all. So get your facts straight if you're trying to insult me, you can pm me and I can send you my wow biography if it interests you that much.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back