Tigole gone from WoW

Yeah. :(

Mine is clearing content (barely), but they're doing it without me because they raid so damn late in the evening. I've already been home 5 hours before they start forming the raid, and I'm needing to go to bed before the first pull.

It sucks because they are really cool people.

Yeah. :(

Mine is clearing content (barely), but they're doing it without me because they raid so damn late in the evening. I've already been home 5 hours before they start forming the raid, and I'm needing to go to bed before the first pull.

It sucks because they are really cool people.

My coworker has the opposite problem. He usually plays 11pm - 3am EST thanks to his particular shift/department and all our realm's raid guilds usually go from 6pm EST to 9 EST or 10pm EST.

First guild we tried petered out, lots of college students and when loot system was implemented people stopped showing up and the few that did made PvP/BG groups. Second guild is deplorably disorganized and people who shouldn't have any responsibility are officers. Some manage to try salvage but with you get 14 to show up to Naxx-25 and it took an hour to get them there it's not a good sign.

Data, False, come raid with me.

Zeph, stop thinking you're the shit. Moonkins can do a lot of damage but if you're consistantly #1 on your guild, your guild is full of fail.

I remember when Familiar was so upset about how big of a douche I was when I transferred out of StK to raid Sunwell he wanted my new server info so he could out me. Good times.

Anyways, yes we have some bads, there is typically 8-10 DPS that carries our raid on the "harder" encounters. I'm full Valorous now and have my trinkets/weapons so I don't really care anymore. Also, I am easily #1 on some fights assuming my Eclipse decides to proc. It's such a crapshoot how much damage I do as opposed to facerolling DK's and Fury Warriors. Shit is mad gay.

Last edited:
I remember when you linked your armory one time and you had some motherfucking god awful gems, and tried to blame it on socketing from a single gem bag (even though you had a dawnstone cut for crit and not haste).

I offered data a spot with us but I don't think he wanted to change from his alliance toons.

I still have multiple toons that I can probably hook you up with Data.

edit: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Archimonde&n=Johnlawrence

Here's one I only use for LW and JCing now. I don't play enough to play 2 characters and keep them fully geared. I geared this toon out and then switched to a prot warrior when we lost a couple of tanks.

Other trink is Mirror of Truth for PvE.

Last edited:
I offered data a spot with us but I don't think he wanted to change from his alliance toons.

I still have multiple toons that I can probably hook you up with Data.

edit: The World of Warcraft Armory

Here's one I only use for LW and JCing now. I don't play enough to play 2 characters and keep them fully geared. I geared this toon out and then switched to a prot warrior when we lost a couple of tanks.

Other trink is Mirror of Truth for PvE.

what happened to your hunter?

Back