Tigole gone from WoW

The 30% hp reduction on Kael way back? Yea we killed him then. w/e JC I hope you find something meaningful to do that occupies your time more than trolling the forums of a game you hate.

The only time Kael'thas lost 30% hp was when 3.0 hit and all bosses lost 30% health.

Try again please.

I was working on Twins pre 3.0... I saw plenty of difficult content. IE: Brut pre nerf.

And others didn't?....

Not to mention "Brutallus nerf" wasn't really a nerf to brutallus but rather a change in all class to wow in terms of raiding (group wide buffs, shared buffs, etc) and nerf to all bosses (30%hp, less damage, etc).

Believe it or not, it did take 4 nights a week to do SSC/TK back in the day. You just never got to experience it because it was before your time. I understand you're trying to 'troll' but I'm just saying its not working mainly because you don't know what you're talking about.

The 30% hp reduction on Kael way back? Yea we killed him then. w/e JC I hope you find something meaningful to do that occupies your time more than trolling the forums of a game you hate.

There were multiple nerfs to the fight, I can't remember them all but I do remember when stk killed him and it wasn't the "pre-nerf" I'm referring to. The guild I was in took almost 4 weeks to kill him before the first hp nerf to the advisers and weapons. Yes it was a massive waste of time but it was also very rewarding when we became one of the top 5% to enter t6 content (you can make fun of me for being an elite nerd but I don't care)

I'm going to keep posting on the wow subforum because I enjoy it. I don't hate the game or anyone who plays it, it is just my opinion that it's gone to shit so I share my past experiences where I see fit. I don't argue with anyone on here except you and you're always the one who starts it so if it bothers you so much then you should probably put me on ignore or stop visiting the forum yourself (no one really likes you from what I can tell :shrug: )

I was working on Twins pre 3.0... I saw plenty of difficult content. IE: Brut pre nerf.

weren't you in stk until the xpack?

any guild who could coordinate a felmyst kill should have no problems with twins, using the ledge method was pretty fucking easy

weren't you in stk until the xpack?

any guild who could coordinate a felmyst kill should have no problems with twins, using the ledge method was pretty fucking easy

That method brought some hilarity when someone lagged and appeared to run off the ledge.

the "ledge boss" was always fun

I have a great video of myself getting conflagged and attempting to blink off the ledge to the outside, I blink away and then bug out ending up back on the ledge and killing everyone

yea turning the game into a total carebear fest where everyone is equal is awesome and a lot more fun

I have high hopes for their next project because I love blizzard's work and story lines but in all honesty they found the perfect formula with wow and will probably stick to that in order to churn out retarded amounts of money

Guess what, I like to experience end-content even if it's easy at the moment. Hopefully Ulduar will be a bit harder, but not being able to reach end-game in TBC really sucked. (7/8 SSC 3/4 TK 4/5 MH 5/9 BT)

You can argue that my guild sucks and that's true, but I actually like them as opposed to elitist pricks whining and shit.

Guess what, I like to experience end-content even if it's easy at the moment. Hopefully Ulduar will be a bit harder, but not being able to reach end-game in TBC really sucked. (7/8 SSC 3/4 TK 4/5 MH 5/9 BT)

You can argue that my guild sucks and that's true, but I actually like them as opposed to elitist pricks whining and shit.

Just because a guild is good doesn't always mean they are 'elitist pricks whining and shit.'

that's an excuse I see a lot of bad players use, my guild was very good and was also full of a lot of nice and helpful people

I feel bad for people who weren't in guilds who could reach higher levels of teamwork and overcome challenges like vashj and kael, beating fights that epic really made the game a lot of fun

omfgkillitpl2bs5.jpg

Just because a guild is good doesn't always mean they are 'elitist pricks whining and shit.'

Yeah, emphasis on always.

I love what Blizzard did in WotLK because I don't feel like spending 5 nights per week farming mats and raiding to get to new content and mastering it.

I don't want to spend 3 weeks getting Kael down. Bet it was great to down him, but it sure as hell isn't worth 3 weeks of wiping.

Even if I found a guild with good players and without the shitty holier than thou attitude, I still dont want to have a 90% raid attendance in order to get loot/not get kicked.

If you have a guild without huge shitheads that easily downs Sarth+3D, Maly under 6 mins etc and that raids 3 times per week where you can raid 1 of those times and get loot, well, congrats you found the holy grail of WoW guilds.

Blizzard is appealing to 90%+ of it's userbase with these changes, unlucky for you you were at the wrong end. You can still flex your e-peen with Immortal and Twilight Vanquisher titles.

zeph, you are a good player, but you in this thread is :lol:, there was a pretty big kael nerf before stk ever saw him :(

when did gruul get nerfed? I remember as a fresh 70 wearing arcane resist for the curator and stupid shit like that, but I remember all the gruuls lair problems i had back when that was top content was dps was to low, so he'd grow to much :(

whats even shittier is thats my only raid missing from the outland raid achievement, even though I can't count how many gruuls I've been on for people getting a DST.

Yeah, emphasis on always.

I love what Blizzard did in WotLK because I don't feel like spending 5 nights per week farming mats and raiding to get to new content and mastering it.

I don't want to spend 3 weeks getting Kael down. Bet it was great to down him, but it sure as hell isn't worth 3 weeks of wiping.

Even if I found a guild with good players and without the shitty holier than thou attitude, I still dont want to have a 90% raid attendance in order to get loot/not get kicked.

If you have a guild without huge shitheads that easily downs Sarth+3D, Maly under 6 mins etc and that raids 3 times per week where you can raid 1 of those times and get loot, well, congrats you found the holy grail of WoW guilds.

Blizzard is appealing to 90%+ of it's userbase with these changes, unlucky for you you were at the wrong end. You can still flex your e-peen with Immortal and Twilight Vanquisher titles.

its simple, dont do the harder content. what pisses me off is how blizzard dumbed EVERYTHING down in wotlk. why not leave a challenge for those who want it? :shrug:

achievements are dumb though and don't add anything interesting to the encounter

ahh, i remember trying to heal gruul, and getting rolled by shatters with all my wonderful primal mooncloth gear with no stam ;/

looking at all the changes to some old encounters is interesting, I wish I would have gotten try vashj when she MC'd people

Back