Tigole gone from WoW

word on the street is i maybe getting another promotion at work and will be switched to normal working hours (7am-3pm)

sup sup

imagine that, the economy goes to shit and people feel the need for more protection :)

I may roll a DK alt on Archi just to say hey.

Ideally I'd like to raid between 6 and 11 Eastern, or weekends. I don't know if any Ally guilds on Rexxar raid in that slot... It's a "Central" server. I'm considering a paid transfer.

No, not really. I'd love to hang with you guys. I tried when the game started on Dalaran or whatever with Serenity Now (original beta member).

But I'm sort of attached to my characters, and I have a deep-seated hatred of horde after years of getting pummeled by them in PvP.

I have an Alliance toon. I am now rolling a Horde toon on a PvP server and I assure you, both factions are equally shitty when it comes to ganking/etc.

I have an Alliance toon. I am now rolling a Horde toon on a PvP server and I assure you, both factions are equally shitty when it comes to ganking/etc.

It varies widely by realm. I'm used to Horde knowing what they are doing but on Smolderthorn they do not. Myself and my co-worker and three of his friends apparently got mixed up in a fight in Borean. There's way more Horde than Alliance and some hordies rolled in and started ganking. Four of them got on alts (rogues, paladins, and DKs) and what resulted was an extended fight lasting almost an hour. EVentually Horde brought in more and more 80s, and still with 5 - 6 of them they still couldn't beat the four of them. And all the gear was more or less on par with each other after some armory searches.

Eventually they ran off after their rez timers hit 5+ minutes, but a half-hour later they started to kill NPCs in Valiance Keep. The four of them returned, I joined them on my 71 rogue, and it got so bad they were rezzing inside the inn to avoid getting beat down.

Case in point : Skill level of players is based on realm and less on population/faction. It was still a fun night over all (despite a few deaths and one camp).

That was a typical strat, it was what we did, I consecrated and tossed my shield, timed holy wrath cast (would be easier now that it is instant cast), then we would have the druid and warrior tank pull their targets off me, the druid would run around with their target to aggro the npcs to help.

I totally read that as "tossed my salad" the first time...

word on the street is i maybe getting another promotion at work and will be switched to normal working hours (7am-3pm)

sup sup

imagine that, the economy goes to shit and people feel the need for more protection :)

ha, what do you do now?

i'll reenlist in a year, fuck this shitty economy, i like my cushy job, screw the private sector

i'm raiding as shadow, playing as just frijo

leveling the palerdin now ;o

Back