Protodrakes how do u get them?

None, as far as any of us can tell. He talks a lot of shit (and sounds like he read bosskillers or something), and never posts his main's name or armory.

poster53488988.jpg

What about that is epic fail exactly? Not to rag on you cause I don't know you, but posting a WoW Armory profile seems rather harmless, don't you think?

a$e constantly talks shit, just ignore him, he's a scrub

someone quote me since he has me on ignore for owning him so many times

I personally care more about getting shit done in a TIMELY manner. I don't give a flying fuck about immortal but some people in the guild do, so we try to accomodate.

I don't care if someone dies on Thaddius so long as 8-10 people don't die so we have to restart it again. Basically, we have every boss on farm in the game (obviously, who doesn't) but we still manage to wipe to a different boss every week due to stupid shit, which costs the raid time, which means we have to run 2 raids to finish naxx next raid night because we're strict about 3 hour runs.

Same as my guild. It's fucking annoying.

As an aside, this WWS amused me:

Wow Web Stats

2-healer rape-train go!

I would really like to know how you got those kinds of numbers on Thaddius. I usually get anywhere between 7.5k and 9k depending on how often I have to switch. But all of your DPS is well into the top end of that, and most of it is way, way over. The rest of the fights seem mostly in line, but somewhat over, with what we pull off, but these numbers are just insane.

I would really like to know how you got those kinds of numbers on Thaddius. I usually get anywhere between 7.5k and 9k depending on how often I have to switch. But all of your DPS is well into the top end of that, and most of it is way, way over. The rest of the fights seem mostly in line, but somewhat over, with what we pull off, but these numbers are just insane.
That's not my guild, but it's basically just fight time + gear. (And the rogues are HAT)

Ours from last night: Wow Web Stats

No healer (un)stacking, longer kill, etc.

Holy christ, when I do 5k-6k on my mage I'm thrilled. They're doing more than double that most of the time :(

Edit: Looks like they're 18/53 and have about 350 more base SP, I still don't see how I could get to those numbers.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Tiorda I'm FFB because typically I'm the only one in the raid. Generally we do NOT run with a Boomkin or Spriest. In most PUGs and just about 100% of guild raids I top DPS. Lol I pull 6k dps on Loatheb? :p

Any ideas out side of respeccing Arcane I'd love to hear em :)

Also my hit trinket isn't equipped and I eat hit food to get to the cap.

Last edited:
Holy christ, when I do 5k-6k on my mage I'm thrilled. They're doing more than double that most of the time :(

what spec adroit? I pull 6k on a bad night.
Edit after your edit: Arcane beats 18/53 A. Have you tried 57/3/11? Can you post an armory link?

Last edited:
Even with wf/Icy, i really wasn't terrible thrilled with 18/51/2 shiv. I'm probably going to make the other rogue go combat, and i'm gonna try ip/evis mut.

Wow Web Stats

oh... and disregard the Raz wipes... new controllers and we reset the instance everytime anyone died for immortal... which was fucked when someone screwed up on 4h. Every damn week we get 1 person fucking up. We also run a few more healers than normal lately... gearing up some new folks.

Last edited:
Back