<StK> Needs You!

Whackjobs? Did you go back and read your posts in that thread? I merely emulated your utter stupidity in it, but also gave you a quote to take out of context.

Either way, if you wanna join up, I have no objections to it. These guys know how laid back and casual I am about things (unlike in Tribes) and I have no beef with anyone.

honestly, i didnt think you would have issue with it and thats the only reason i said something about joining. I know we have jabbed at each other in TW threads but i never thought it was a big deal.

Obviously i dont have a grudge, i did ask to play with you guys.

But Zeph seems pretty emo about it so its prob not a good idea.

honestly, i didnt think you would have issue with it and thats the only reason i said something about joining. I know we have jabbed at each other in TW threads but i never thought it was a big deal.

Obviously i dont have a grudge, i did ask to play with you guys.

But Zeph seems pretty emo about it so its prob not a good idea.

Zeph is simply a troll. He trolls people in the guild too. It's almost understood that's how he is now. He's our professional asshole. He could give two fucks if you joined, seriously.

Even our forums is like a TW forum, just constant shit talking and trolling. If zeph had anything against you, he'd make more serious posts, like he did with leetdemon.

zeph posted a picture of his deformed penis with a guy's name on it to get a beta key

I mean

wow, why do people even talk to him anymore

well i still may transfer my warrior, he really just sits and does nothing and tanking seems like it will be a bit more fun in Wrath with aoe skills

Beef just tells himself that because we wouldn't welcome him back prob. BEEF WTF DON'T RUN INTO THE DOOMFIRE!!! BEEF WTF HOW DID U DIE??? WTF WIPE!!!

Zeph is the tip of the iceberg. If you can't handle him you are going to livejournal a lot.

I couldn't place who I think the worst is. I guess it depends in how you look at it. Hardcore racism? Endless barrage of faggotry? Unbelieveable elitism? You will literally get it from all sides.

StK is basically a Dick Octopus. A big, floppy, clean-shaved Dick Octopus. And due to Zeph, one arm is wearing a sock.

Back