Webstats post for the fags in StK

I really am going to miss playing with Loto, Smaq, Law, Keith and Araya's crew. But I hate logging into an empty server with 2 other people online and missing out on 10 mans. Thats what made it easy for me to transfer.

This is the most important thing to me, which is why I gave you the go-ahead to transfer. While some of us can enjoy AOC, I know you really mostly just enjoy WoW and WoW PvE. To me, if that's the reason you're playing, telling you to stay would have been against all of my principles when I formed this guild and why I, myself, play games. The same reason why you want to raid is really the same reason why I don't log on for 10s. We want to spend time having fun. I can't expect the rest of the officers/members to feel the same way I do.

Yea, towards the end there I really enjoyed 10s alot more than 25s cause I knew the 9 other people there with me wanted to get better and we all relied on each other. Instead of being able to slack off in 25s and still down content, which I am guilty of doing on occasion as well, its just human nature.

What's with this "lets turn zeph's arguments back against him" tactic? At least make this a valid argument. Anyways, comfort or not I wasn't pleased with how StK was declining, so I left. I'll enjoy seeing Sunwell before WoTLK comes out, and hopefully you guys continue to progress if you so desire.

We didn't really decline tbh. All of the people playing AOC still shows up for raiding. It's really more of a lack of 10 mans. We progress at our own rate, that's true. But in reality, your sunwell guild doesn't progress faster than we do. They simply started before we did.

Todd does make some valid points, and it seems that throughout all of this, you still don't understand the concept of grief + doing things to help doesn't always even out.

Helping someone change their tire while repeatedly calling them a faggot makes them not want you to help them change their tire. :)

Yea, towards the end there I really enjoyed 10s alot more than 25s cause I knew the 9 other people there with me wanted to get better and we all relied on each other. Instead of being able to slack off in 25s and still down content, which I am guilty of doing on occasion as well, its just human nature.

When we started raiding, I told everyone of my plans. The only reason I'd do 10s is simply to get filler gear to help with 25s. Despite me only showing up for bosses I need, it's not like I told smaq not to roll on shit I need. I understand some people put in the time to help the guild out and they deserve a little bit of something. My only concern at the end of the day is whether or not we've progressed in 25s.

Eh I still had the same people always looking to me to get heroics and 10s together, I think I used good discretion in the people I offended. IE: Never messed with Diju cause he's harmless and a good guy, and always ready and willing to run stuff. Shit, Mossy loved me and I messed with him more than anyone. And decline was maybe a poor word, we didn't regress as much as off night stuff just disappeared.

Eh I still had the same people always looking to me to get heroics and 10s together, I think I used good discretion in the people I offended. IE: Never messed with Diju cause he's harmless and a good guy, and always ready and willing to run stuff. Shit, Mossy loved me and I messed with him more than anyone. And decline was maybe a poor word, we didn't regress as much as off night stuff just disappeared.

Yes, but what you fail to understand has been the fact that every time you gave people grief, you gave the officers and myself grief. It became like an Asus kind of deal where he'd go nuts, and people would tell me to just boot him from the guild, regardless of whether or not we had enough holy paladins then.

No one really questioned your commitment to the guild and the good things you've done. It just so happens that how you contributed is the main reason why I tried convincing others to just get over it and let's keep on raiding.

Even Todd, who had heated arguments with you, didn't boot you from the guild despite the fact that he had authority to. When you grief someone though, it naturally comes back to me, and I have to take the time out and point out the good things you've done to those that didn't know about it. It just gave me more work to do.

You, Uno.... Can't think of anyone else i regularly butted heads with. :shrug:

At one point or another, you had just about every officer and probably a good five to ten people that wanted you gone/complained about you. Then you sort of calmed down and all was cool.

none of your shit was personal towards me, i just always spoke up against whatever you were complaining about because it was never really founded in reality. they were your own problems, not the guilds, and as an officer, someone needs to tell you to STFU (tho adren did this a lot too, but hes got more tolerance than i do for the BS).

trust me, many others are on the same page that i am, most just chose not to go there.

Seemed a lot of things that occurred were blown out of proportion or over-hyped given my douchey nature. Catch 22 I guess.

Keep mentioning more people don't care for met yet are hiding in the shadows, and I'll keep not caring about anything you have to say/post. You don't think I've had convo's with others regarding you and general dislikes/problems? Its bound to happen in a guild of TW'ers. We are all a bunch of chatty Kathy's.

Keep mentioning more people don't care for met yet are hiding in the shadows, and I'll keep not caring about anything you have to say/post. You don't think I've had convo's with others regarding you and general dislikes/problems? Its bound to happen in a guild of TW'ers. We are all a bunch of chatty Kathy's.

:lol:

i only mention it because you are trying to make me out as the lone wolf here...

I tend to keep things pretty much out in the open. I prefer it that way as we're not a hardcore guild, trying to out certain people, playing politics and all that. When I say just about every officer wanted you out, that includes everyone except me at one point or another. At another point, I did boot you when none of them had problems with you. I think you know just about how many people you've griefed and at those points, they wanted you gone.

I'm not really lying about it, but if you want me to dig up every instance, there's simply too many to recall, Nick. You know you've been a douche since Day 1. :lol:

Edit: In the end, the only person that had a problem with you was uno, and I've spoken with uno about it, and he just chose to ignore you, which solved my headaches and worked out for the best. No one else really had a problem with you. Perhaps THAT is the reason you left. :lol:

I don't have any reason to cause a fuss and don't see any issues arising in the future. I've made them aware of my history with organizing 10's and making sure everyone brings their "A" game and they welcome it. Sorry to disappoint.

Back