Webstats post for the fags in StK

What the fuck is the point of being a huge douche all the time just because you can. That's niggardly.
I was a douche perhaps 30% of the time, but when I was a douche I was calling out Blotter or the slackers in 25mans. I didn't do it all the time just when I felt it was needed. I have no regrets, helped a fury warrior improve considerably and he will probably be a pretty reliable raider when everyone else saw him as a waste of guild space. I got respect from the people I e-respect so I'm pleased with the outcome and tenure I had w StK, GL guys.

I have no regrets, helped a fury warrior improve considerably and he will probably be a pretty reliable raider when everyone else saw him as a waste of guild space.
I'm still raiding on my priest, not the warrior sir. I know that wasn't directed towards mossydowns.

I was a douche perhaps 30% of the time, but when I was a douche I was calling out Blotter or the slackers in 25mans. I didn't do it all the time just when I felt it was needed. I have no regrets, helped a fury warrior improve considerably and he will probably be a pretty reliable raider when everyone else saw him as a waste of guild space. I got respect from the people I e-respect so I'm pleased with the outcome and tenure I had w StK, GL guys.

:lol:

wtf, when did zeph ever call me out. i dont ever remember zeph calling anyone out really.

i do remember you died every trash pull on your shadow priest, so you stopped playing it, then you only died every other trash pull on your warrior.

Last edited:
He plays the Warrior fine, WoW isn't a hard game, it just takes time to level and gear a character so if you have the money why not just buy a character?

Played as an alliance warrior for over 2 years, rerolled horde with StK and started leveling a lock. Got the lock to 70 and was told locks weren't needed. Played someones Spriest for a bit but got tired of it, grabbed warrior to fill a spot in the raid that was needed and find the desire to continue playing the game. In conclusion, eat my asshole.

He plays the Warrior fine, WoW isn't a hard game, it just takes time to level and gear a character so if you have the money why not just buy a character?
Because you're spending 500 dollars on something that you could probably do yourself?

Doesn't take much time at all, especially as a DPS warrior when you'll probably be the only person who needs most items.

I don't doubt he plays his warrior fine, as any fucking retard can PvE, I just find it retarded to buy accounts.

It takes about 120-140 hours minimum to get up to 70.

That's a pretty tall order if you already have a raiding character and any sort of life. StK only raids like 12 hours a week and I still end up missing some raids with school/work/family/friends.

I can see the necessity to buy a character, but I probably wouldn't because I'm a cheapskate.

Because you're spending 500 dollars on something that you could probably do yourself?

Doesn't take much time at all, especially as a DPS warrior when you'll probably be the only person who needs most items.

I don't doubt he plays his warrior fine, as any fucking retard can PvE, I just find it retarded to buy accounts.
Imagine taking the time to level another 70 from scratch after just recently leveling a diff class to 70 only to find it wasn't needed. Plus I'm a baller so its no big deal anyways.

probably because 30% of the time is a pretty low on the estimation scale

granted, it wasn't 90 or even 75

but maybe 50-60% is more accurate

Me care? I don't give a shit.

You are the pussy who won't even tell people what guild he went to. I have never seen such a woman when it comes to internet confrontation.

If you think you are so in the right throughout all of this...then why aren't you telling anyone what guild you went to?
Because like many people on TW, if word got out people would fuck with him and his guild (if he truly did join a new progression guild). I wouldn't fuck with him but I know some guildmates would love to pay him back for the shit he threw their way.

Back