lich king leaked talent notes

* Degeneration (Rank 3, Level 76) - Instantly attack the target, dealing 60% weapon damage and inflicting a disease dealing ${$m2*7} over 15 sec. This disease will corrupt an existing heal over time spell, removing it and dramatically increasing the damage dealt. While afflicted by this disease, other heal over time effects on the target will have no effect.

wtf is this. nerf

lol druid counter

:lol: Arcane Barrage

Arcane Missles v2.

Barrage is actually instant cast in its current form, not channeled.

Edit: It's basically an arcane Fireblast with a 3 second cooldown.

Second edit: Mage armor now reduces the duration of magical debuffs on you by 50%. Magic Absorption is now 1 resist per level at max rank.

Also:

Shatter Shield
Instant cast 30 sec cooldown
Instantly shields you, absorbing 2000 Physical damage. Lasts 1 min. When the shield is destroyed, all enemies within 10 yards are frozen for 8 sec.

I wouldn't give up on mages just yet.

Last edited:
Honestly i think mage talents will be the first ones looked at in alpha, they are alot worse than the other classes. The warlock talent to turn into a demon is fucken awesome tho

world of ming yeesh i cant beleive he still plays and is as crazy as ever

raiding with him was so funny, dude takes the game so serious.

Barrage is actually instant cast in its current form, not channeled.

Edit: It's basically an arcane Fireblast with a 3 second cooldown.

Second edit: Mage armor now reduces the duration of magical debuffs on you by 50%. Magic Absorption is now 1 resist per level at max rank.

Also:

Shatter Shield
Instant cast 30 sec cooldown
Instantly shields you, absorbing 2000 Physical damage. Lasts 1 min. When the shield is destroyed, all enemies within 10 yards are frozen for 8 sec.

I wouldn't give up on mages just yet.

sounds like gimmicky combinations of existing spells.... not that the other class talents arent :p:

Honestly i think mage talents will be the first ones looked at in alpha, they are alot worse than the other classes. The warlock talent to turn into a demon is fucken awesome tho

I was hoping mages would get like a melee ice golem form

they should get mass teleport at least, so i can drop a dozen people on a stealthed rogue in crossroads

God help us all if these talents make it to live.

Were you saying the same thing when BC talents were leaked?

This expansion probably isn't going to come out to around Christmas time and there's going to be plenty of time to test and tweak the talents.

Back