lich king leaked talent notes

both of those abilities have been confirmed by blizz already

The wording on the first talent is horrible and retarded.

The second talent is called Dirge, come on. Maybe the actual talents are real and will be in WotLK but I don't think they'll be called/written like that.

Demonic Pact Increases your Spirit by $s1% while your Demon is active. In addition, your pet attacks have a $s2% chance to increase your party's total Health and Damage by $48090s1%. Stacks up to 3 times. Lasts $48090

I like that one. On one hand you have to think it's fake because would Blizz really be stupid enough to give Locks a talent that increases their spirit in the same tree that already decreases? On the other hand it does seem like something Blizz would do.

My fav is how they can't even come up with good fake ideas for shamans...which is why blizz won't even come close.

Titan Grip is fake as fuck, and it's for the better, because it sounds profoundly retarded.

I would kill no less than six children for Heroic Leap, Shockwave, and Bladestorm to be real.

Degeneration: "Instantly attack the target, dealing $s1% weapon damage and inflicting a disease dealing ${$m2*7} over $48428d. This disease will corrupt an existing heal over time spell, removing it and dramatically increasing the damage dealt. While afflicted by this disease, other heal over time effects on the target will have no effect."

so DK's will have a total I WIN button against resto druid in arena thats insta cast? Sounds like fun

We dont have any inside scoop, just some random post saying "OMG ITS REALZ"

Equality here knows that it's real.

This is ALPHA leaked talent notes. No one says that it will be IN the game at release, only that it is IN THE ALPHA.

No one says they won't modify it either. All he confirms is that the list is not fake, because he has the inside info on it - not some random person either.

Don't even know why you're arguing it. :shrug:

Well, truth be told is that he's told us many things in the past, and it's been released with those things prior to patch notes being even tentatively posted.

So he does have a good track record about it.

Oh how I wish the warrior talents were real lmao.

Dual wielding 2 handers would probably almost be enough to keep me playing this game lmao.

Though if they revitalize world PvP and add some more depth to the game perhaps that'll end up happening anyway.

Warriors really need more defensive shit like Intervene and Spell reflect...as it is you don't even need to be proficient with those abilities to get a high rating on 2v2 and even moreso on 3s and 5s...the class just needs more little defensive tricks and nuances that can separate the good players from the bad.

But stil, dual wielding 2handers...lmfao.

Last edited:
i'm not saying they're legit, but i don't see why you all seem so surprised at the idea of talents this "good" being real

blizzard has already mentioned most of the DK talents - and everyone cried overpowered, and their response was "every class will be getting new talents, so it's not just the DK getting the good stuff," to paraphrase.

basically every class is getting buffed on paper, but you'll be going against other buffed people so it's not really much an improvement

Blizz has a tendancy to release "OMFG OVERPOWERED I AM SO HAPPY MY CLASS IS GETTING THIS OR I AM GOING TO GO REROLL THAT" patch notes.

It keeps playing playing, rolling new classes, making the game the official timesink.

i spent 5 dkp last night on the leather belt of akama knowing full well my vashj belt was superior

does this make me an asshole?

no one else bid on it

i'm not saying they're legit, but i don't see why you all seem so surprised at the idea of talents this "good" being real

blizzard has already mentioned most of the DK talents - and everyone cried overpowered, and their response was "every class will be getting new talents, so it's not just the DK getting the good stuff," to paraphrase.

basically every class is getting buffed on paper, but you'll be going against other buffed people so it's not really much an improvement

Its more like

why would we get a long list of talents for some classes and none for others

Is this like a 3 class alpha build? Seems unlikely

It seems way too convenient that the most popular WC3 ulties made the list but most classes these ulties dont fit to didnt make the list.

Who made the list? A 13 year old kid working at blizzard? "Mage Water -- WHO CAREZ WHAT ITZ CALLED MAGES ARE TEH SUCKZ!" Wow is that your official statement?

Its all backwards and wrong, maybe it did come out of blizzard but if it did its not from any playable build or real content

Back