Looking for a few members...

Was going to xfer my shaman or pally over to tich, but really am burnt out on playing a healing class for 3 years. Was going to start fresh with a mage or hunter, horde side, tich. Spots still open? I can level hella fast.

3 druids- lvl 56 and 2 lvl 21's
2 priests- a lvl 70 and a lvl 63
2 mages- lvl 70 and a lvl 20

there are also some alts here and there that are like lvl 10s

i am a hunter in quite a bit of epics. i posted before but i dont know. i had to bust my nuts to get myself in a active 3v3 team... at a 1500 rating. i wouldnt want to that shit again..

i am thinking about transferring yet.. I just dont want to leave all of my wow buddies on my old server and end up Puging everything agian.

i have quite a bit of epics. i am just looking for friends to play with to breath some life back into this boring grindfest.

Well, the problem with our guild right now is that we're very casual. So, while this is good in that we don't require people to grind out raid instances and shit, the few times that we want to run something, we often come up short.

Between other guilds on servers and us, there just isn't enough time for some people. I know they play here and there for a bit.

Maybe I should set a time at night for whoever can show up to just show up and we can do something in groups. Luckily, synth, abides, krrk, and mike know each other IRL so they do their own thing, and the same with elprecious, myself, silyn, zotch, and biggdirty are familiar so we do our own thing. Would still like to bring us together at some point to do something like kara/heroics.

The other thing is that we have a bunch of lowbies still and they're working their way up.

Odd men out right now are deadlyrabbit (prot paly) and dimio. Dimio doesn't really like PvP as much (but I think he enjoyed the 5v5 arena you guys ran the other night). We'd actually have a pretty good group if we all just got on at the same time.

Those are our most active 70s at the moment. We'd need to hit Kara and we can all do something together.

Oh, and you fucks need to get on vent too, so I actually know who's available without having to constantly look at the stupid guild roster. kthx

I would love to see us get to the point where we can run our own BG teams. Horde in this battlegroup have decided to become terrible and we now lose most BGs except AV. It's like alliance and horde completely switched roles. Trying to play in PUGs now is an exercise in frustration, as I'm sure realistik can attest to after his experience in AB yesterday.

Also, if anyone ever wants a PvP healbot send me a fucking tell. I despise PvE healing but I love it in PvP. However, rolling into a frustrating PUG as a healer just isn't very much fun. As long as I have someone to heal though and shoot the shit with on vent it's all good. I will heal you, god mode for PvP, send me a tell fuckers!

A lot of times, none of us feel like just running 2-3 people in a group because in a 15 on 15, it just wouldn't make too much of a difference. I'd love to run a 10 man. If you guys are on tonight, we can do 10 man whatever. Hell, if you're all attuned for Kara, we can run that too.

A lot of times, none of us feel like just running 2-3 people in a group because in a 15 on 15, it just wouldn't make too much of a difference. I'd love to run a 10 man. If you guys are on tonight, we can do 10 man whatever. Hell, if you're all attuned for Kara, we can run that too.

Yeah, I hear ya. We've tried a few times and end up getting split up cuz we're the only people defending. I know for sure Krrk is attunded, and I'm pretty sure Synth and Abides are as well. I'm not because I'm a d-bag. Still need the key fragments from SV and Arcatraz as well as needing to do Old Hillsbrad and BM -- I know what you're going to say and if I have to PUG it I'm over it. I don't want to PvE heal that badly. I could always bring Krrk though and off-tank and DPS. I have played a DPS warrior in Kara before.

if anyone had to run for their key fragments i would always help them if i had the time. I despise trying to pug something for a key fragment.

i should just suck it up and move my hunter.

Dude, old hillsbrad is a level 65 instance. You should at LEAST PUG that one bro. lol

on my home server now you can NEVER find a group for Normal old hillsbrad, everyone that was interested was doing heroic.

Then if you did find one it was with a sad bunch of people. when my girlfriend was going for her kara i came down on the sofa and looked over her shoulder. i saw that she had just got into a group and i was happy for her.

They had a warrior. pally healer. warlock mage and her. Perfect group make up for that place.

the pally was holy speced and COULD NOT keep up the warrior. he must of died 7 times and feine death was what kept her from dying with them. the warrior refused to tank with a shield. they couldn't do anything because warriors that will tank are so damn rare on our server. the mage began needing on everything to "up his enchanting" took them 2 and a half hours.

A lot of times i can understand why people dont pug things. On smaller server you just find the dumbest degenerate people.

A main attraction to moving my hunter to the server you guys are on is the high population and the chance of not having to play with mindless retards that do not know how to play their class.

Back