Looking for a few members... by AdreNaLiNe - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Looking for a few members...
Page 2 of 13
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 09-20-2007, 21:38
ill be transfuring as soon as honor updates, name will be synth, 70 shaman

Sponsored Links
Ciceron
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 09-20-2007, 22:16
I'd like to transfer for this opportunity since my guild is at a rocky point between disbanding or not, but SR is my home (eventhough good guild pickings are slim).

T'was my first server. *tear*

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
23 - 09-20-2007, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaqaho View Post
For horde they've gone up a bit lately but are still manageable.

EOTS/WSG/AB never more than 10 minutes (oftentimes 2mins or less)

AV is nearly instant 24/7

Bring blotter and come aboard.
Roger that, thanks for the info. Looks like we'll be coming aboard tomorrow! I'm looking forward to having some more TWers to PvP with. My character name is Mtndewmike (paladin). I should be hitting 70 tomorrow and am always down for PvP healing. We've got a buddy bringing his mage and kyuss is bringing his warrior as well. Kyuss isn't able to play as much as he'd like right now but synth and I both play his warrior too.

kyuss
K-U-R-T
Old
24 - 09-21-2007, 02:13
i'm looking forward to some good pvp. im rusty as hell and dont have much time to play, but playing with some tribes homies will be cool. see you all soon. not sure what my nick will be yet, i'll update as soon as i know.

Equality
VeteranX
Old
25 - 09-21-2007, 08:43
Roll call!

Dimio -70 Warlock :] LFG to PVP and do Instances with

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 09-21-2007, 09:20
Quote:
You guys attuned and everything? We had some shady **** go down in a few guild karazhan runs lately so I'd prefer to pug it up if you guys are running when we aren't raiding (we raid tues/wed/thursday evenings).
What shady **** would that be? Manipulation of DKP or favoritism from officers or would it be something of a completely different nature? Should have named the new guild <Dense Core>.

Calder
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 09-21-2007, 10:36
How about you read the thread you retard

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 09-21-2007, 10:40
Yeah I just read that, rolling for alts seems like normal PUG nonsense. I thought you meant officers and people in charge of DKP "cooking the books" to give more to favored players and such.

Mind enlightening me on what kind of stuff drops in Kara that could be used for someone's alt outside the usual greens and crafting recipes?

Calder
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 09-21-2007, 10:45

PURPLES?

Surrealism
VeteranX
Old
30 - 09-21-2007, 11:01
I'm down if you could use a prot pally. Sent you a PM

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 09-21-2007, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calder View Post

PURPLES?
What are all purples in end-game dungeons BoE now? Last I remember most of them are BoP barring the rare world drop.

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
32 - 09-21-2007, 12:04
Transfer complete.

Who wants heals?

uno
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 09-21-2007, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
What are all purples in end-game dungeons BoE now? Last I remember most of them are BoP barring the rare world drop.
jesus, you are an idiot....

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 09-21-2007, 13:05
I'm on my lunch break at the moment, so let me detail a few things out about our guild:

1) We used to all be in The Core - we know how to play our classes. Casual doesn't mean NUB PUG raiding. It means we don't make a job out of it, as Deadlyrabbit stated.

2) We have 6 people currently. We have pretty craptastic gear - this is why we want to do some Karazhan.

3) Our main goal is to *gasp*, have fun. I know, you never thought a 5150 member cared about fun, since pro-gaming is our Phase 4398. But it's true.

4) We don't have time to raid every night. Some nights, I get home at 6 EST. Other times, I get home at 9 EST. We usually do what's "available." I go to bed typically at 12 EST.

Our looting system is simple. It's not dkp based - it's basically ran by us. To me, we've all been a part of this community a long time. I won't be biased in loot distribution - it'll probably be discussed by 4-5 of us for about 30 seconds a piece. If you're coming for a specific piece of loot, we don't mind giving it up either first. Our bottom line is PvP, and we really only care about the veterans/MG stuff (for the 6 of us at least). We want to experience the encounter, and build up a larger PvP team to tackle more BGs and win consistently - such as AB/WSG/EotS, and of course, Arena.

Please PLEASE do not ask to join if you're looking for a HARDCORE or even a "STEADY" raiding guild. If you're looking for lots of PvE items, please don't join - not because we won't give it to you, but because we're not going to devote hours upon hours of raid wipes to learn super hard content while maintaining DKP and all that ****.

What we're looking for is as follows:

1) People who like to PvP and WIN at it.
2) People who don't care much about PvE items but want to experience it like we do. People who won't cry about wiping or cry about us stopping for the night due to repeated wiping because of a) tiredness, b) lack of motivation, c) pve sucks.
3) People who have thin skin. Yes, we abuse each other constantly on ventrilo and such. If you can't handle a couple of mom jokes, vivrant on the guild is NOT for you!
4) People who won't cry about a few losses due to us all still using greens and having 4000 less HP than the MG arena/pvpers.

Last edited by AdreNaLiNe; 09-21-2007 at 13:19..
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 09-21-2007, 13:07
Quote:
You guys attuned and everything? We had some shady **** go down in a few guild karazhan runs lately so I'd prefer to pug it up if you guys are running when we aren't raiding (we raid tues/wed/thursday evenings). When people on their main character are told they can't join a run unless they promise not to roll against someone else's ****ty alt it rubs me the wrong way.

I only need one item from all of Karazhan but I'd be willing to fulfill whatever role is needed (heal or dps/cc).

edit: hit me up for PVP anytime as well. Arena is pretty boring but if you're down for some WSG or AB I'm always down. Just send a tell or hop down a channel in vent.

We're 1 instance away (last instance for attunement). I don't care that much for pve so I don't even know the name. I think we did coilfang err, something or other last night, the 70-72 instance. Just need last key fragment I think, which should be done by tonight.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 09-21-2007, 13:09
Guild roster:
Jivox - Warrior - Silyn
Adren - Priest - Araxis
Shallah - Paladin - elprecious
Zotch - Rogue - Zotch
Realistik - Rogue - Biggdirty
Vivrant - Warrior - Champs

We had a warlock/sham leave.

I'm certain you guys know classes and how they mesh to some degree. This means if you're coming here to roll a warr and rogue, don't be surprised if we can't find a spot for you that night :p

Some more info:
Champs is only level ~30s right now. Not sure how long he'll take. We can definately use a third warrior, but probably not so much a rogue, though if you have real life friends, we'll take em all in. Not everyone will be on every night. The above is our loot council.

Some nights, we'll have more ppl than other nights, obviously. We'll swap in and out accordingly. The whole point is that this is a CASUAL guild that's PvP oriented. Please don't be a butthurt crybaby about items/spots if you're interested.

So yea, we can prolly use druids/locks/shams/mages/hunter or two. All of our mail items are rotting right now!

Last edited by AdreNaLiNe; 09-21-2007 at 14:00..
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 09-21-2007, 13:14
Finally - Sorry, more info, trying to type fast during lunch:

For guild invites, please contact Silyn. That's jiv. She's on during the day today - think she works later. I'm at work right now. Let her know who you are on TW and you should get an invite.

Furthermore, we will not be raiding 25 man instances AT ALL. I refuse to keep tabs on so many people nor do I want to wipe for hours on end for slightly better items or the drama of loots.

Last edited by AdreNaLiNe; 09-21-2007 at 13:44..
Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
38 - 09-21-2007, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
yea KT dide fast, oh well we are having fun pvping now. Did you sell your warlock?

We are like 90% transfuring to tich, im stoked to have more people to PVP with!
no, i still have him. id probably sell my priest/mage but i dunno if i can let go of lock :[

i just got him good gear before quitting too, doh...

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
39 - 09-21-2007, 14:04
Sounds perfect. Thanks for the invite.

I just started my Kara attunment. Got the first fragment from Slabs already. Need the 2nd and 3rd. I'll try to grab the 2nd at some point (it's only a little ways into Steamvaults) and maybe we can all knock out the attunement at the same time.

Last edited by MountainDewMike; 09-21-2007 at 14:15..
Equality
VeteranX
Old
40 - 09-21-2007, 14:14
We can dual lock it up in pvp Blotter

Page 2 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Looking for a few members...

Social Website Bullshit