[OFFICIAL] Server Rollcall

i quit my 55 rogue on laughing skull to play horde on arthas. i got like 400g on laughing skull right now ill trade for 400g on arthas if anyone plays there. ingame name on both servers is sdk.. send me mail or something :weird:

|Blitzkrieg| said:
Finally, someone else on Kilrogg! I think I saw you on today as Baalzamon, too

Need a guild? :D OwA's always looking for more, especially since a bunch of our 60's ditched for Titans and one or two other big guilds. Sad to say Nazgulsama, Nomi, Badbadtzumaru, and Brixx were OwA for a while. Now they're big names elsewhere :ugh:

*Edit*

Kilrogg
Daergar - 60 Tauren Warrior
Daergarad - 15 Undead Priest
Daergaroth - 9 Tauren Hunter
Daergarath - 7 Orc Shaman
Daergarr - 14 Human Warlock

Bronzebeard
Aliandre - 14 Human Rogue

A few other alts of no note, since I never play them. Now that my main is 60, I'm finally puting time into my other toons. Been playing my Warlock the most lately.

I started a Tauren Hunter name of "Knytemair" and needs an invite. Get with me sometime so we can get this done.

I'm usually playing on the alliance side with either Shecky(dwarf hunter 38 -skinner/leathercrafter) or Vaneesha (human mage 25 - tailor/enchanter)

Thunderlord
Hurec 60 Dwarf Paladin
Sehanine 40 Night Elf Warrior
Amn 26 Night Elf Rogue

Stonemaul(Was on Illidan but transferred)
Unnamed 51 Undead Rogue

Burning Legion
Markelus 39 Undead Mage

Helado said:
Shattered Hand
Seona <Skyfang> 60 Priest
Helado <Skyfang> 30 Hunter (levling now)
Njord <Alternatus Functio IV> 18 Warrior

Shadow Moon
Corvus <Hordervs> 18 Warlock

Ya I suck at playing my alts. I have an itch to make a hunter or druid. I loved druid in open beta, but I don't know if I want to be a healer again. My lock is pretty fun to play at that level, but I'm bugged on the server. I log in and then get DC'd only to be locked out for 24 hours.

are you horde on shattered hand?
fancy sending me moneys? :p im 'joony'
would be much appreciated <3

TonyElTigre said:
I just mean you guys arent nice, the guild name pretty much says it all

You probably ran into one of our less courteous members. The name isn't a way of bragging about being jerks, it's about making fun of those who got mad at us for being a serious raiding guild. Most of us a nice guys. Except bodom, that %#@!

Toast said:
Ered - Burning Legion
Orc Rogue

currently 22 but i am trying to gain levels as quick as possible
Sigh.. I play there to, I bet you are one of the damn horde that is always killing me while Im trying to do quests! :) Im just now a 22 Night Elf Hunter.

Back