[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u straight up mentioned that you didnt even read the npr article you posted

chill out dude its not life or death

i just wanted clarification

Meanwhile, you can win a half a billion dollars on the lottery.. the fucking lottery. Who the fuck plays this shit?

I am going to get tickets of course...

u straight up mentioned that you didnt even read the npr article you posted

chill out dude its not life or death

i just wanted clarification

Refresh my memory? Are you talking about my habit of reading multiple sources and then picking one that suits the dems/left/faggots here? Then yep, prob didn't read the npr version, just used it a a source for what was reported everywhere else and was consistent but held up to the high standards of dumbfucks who freak if you post fox news

You Lost ST
I'm getting tickets for sure this next time
need a yacht now.

(actually had to check the spelling of yacht... have never used that word in a sentence of mine... :/
nobody's won; it's just waiting for me

Meanwhile, you can win a half a billion dollars on the lottery.. the fucking lottery. Who the fuck plays this shit?

I am going to get tickets of course...

and the kanye trump thing was hilarious

kanye rambling like a madman with syphilis, aka all he does now
and trump looking like an oompa loompa staring into space

Texas man who raped 38-day-old daughter sentenced to 244 years

A Waco man who admitted to a fellow jail inmate he sexually assaulted his 38-day-old daughter while in a methamphetamine-induced haze was sentenced Thursday to a total of 244 years in prison.
[.....]

The charges stem from the March 2014 sexual assault of the infant, who suffered 45 broken bones and other injuries, which a doctor discovered during the girl’s five-week checkup.

A jailhouse informant testified that Medina admitted that he sexually assaulted the baby while high on methamphetamine.
[.....]

Back