[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He displayed his temperament enough for all of us to know what kind of person he is.

He is a judge in good standing with pre-package family, to go.

He was accused of gang rape and smeared into the ground for the world to see.. yeah, he better get emotional or he isn't human.

vansters arrest record says hes a native that got fucked by colonialism

trump supports on tw tho are logged as pedophiles in the same community databases they love from the security state

vansters arrest record says hes a native that got fucked by colonialism

trump supports on tw tho are logged as pedophiles in the same community databases they love from the security state

except he's a violent racist that had everything handed to him throughout his life

he's fucked himself by his violent and racist temperament

I hope he doesn't kill anyone

The 4 people that are left here @ TW send you into a tizzy Vanster, You have no room to criticize someone for their reaction to being trolled

and I would have been laughing during the event cause I don't let people get to me soo yeah.. he is weaker than me and has more to lose than me in that regard but I don't have two little girls

Tele and Havax have made careers of doxxing others. It's in their interest that they are of no notice.

FFFFffffffuuuuuk I'm thirsty

Do3Ab8SX0AAv_2s.jpg

gonna use native american trick i learned to quench it

extra skinny soy latte half literate earbud expert reeeeeetard with another repetitive post

check

r u even self aware

(lol don't answer)

He is a judge in good standing with pre-package family, to go.

He was accused of gang rape and smeared into the ground for the world to see.. yeah, he better get emotional or he isn't human.

this is the kind of people telling others they don't have the temperament to do their jobs

bb-5bb97879bf5b0.jpeg

A real group of trachea rippers........for sure

It's interesting you call someone you e-enighted for just a few weeks ago. . now she's a "bitch" and a "cunt."
Further, you tell me "come at me, bro" from behind a computer chair.

Flash started a gofundme, lets meet, softie. Eye to eye, you call her that again, yeah I'll come at you. At this point, she'd like me to tear your trachea out and show it to you before you fall.

Are you offering to meet Lisa and I? Tubby, I don't think you've had enough Doritos and cigarettes today. Have I made you mad enough to meet? I hope so, because she doesn't like you. I can't do much for the next couple of weeks, but maybe TW can start a gofundme for you, and we'll make this meeting happen.

edit: I doubt I'll need my right arm, so whenever, Cletus.

Back