begging thread? begging thread =(

Cliffs%20of%20Moher_master%20(1)_4x3.jpg

Do you struggle with substance abuse? I know Florida is like a magnet for poor souls caught in that cycle of despair. We have friends whose kid is there. He does good for a while, but when he slips, he will reach out to families and friends with some story about needing rent, lost job, medical bill etc to get what he needs for his disease. To be completely honest, I assumed this is your deal. I sincerely mean no offense, but seeing your asking strangers for money, I might as well ask you directly instead of assuming quietly. If you are in that constant cycle, keep trying to get back up. I do know people who have been able to stay clean after several tries.

Take care.

Missed it.

Where are you on the job hunt? There are a variety of opportunities if you are able bodied.

I thought about what I would do if I was at that point. If I was under 30> my ass would be at that military recruiter in a heartbeat. Actually 35 with a waiver.

Besides that? I would be looking at the exotic. Working on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean etc. If you got the balls and the body to do it, sky is the limit.

I spent some time in the keys! can't remember if I know anyone still down there. No substance issues but it's a big thing down here, you're not wrong to ask. Last time I looked into military earnestly some things went bad with a girl north carolina lol. Think I'm still gonna go north paint commercial buildings with extended family when things get warm.

underwater welding pays ridiculously good.

I dont know if i would go in the military now or not. If i did it would be airforce or navy

But if i were a guy <30 i'd be looking at the trades. Electrician, plumber, etc.

I spent some time in the keys! can't remember if I know anyone still down there. No substance issues but it's a big thing down here, you're not wrong to ask. Last time I looked into military earnestly some things went bad with a girl north carolina lol. Think I'm still gonna go north paint commercial buildings with extended family when things get warm.

Actually looks like I'm heading to NC in the next couple weeks lol. Got in touch with his old friend and they have place for me. Idk if anyone can/willing but any donations rn still greatly appreciated. End of weird bumming era in sight for awhile at least. Thank you guys again. Saint Lemon! Saint Spock! Bless.

Actually looks like I'm heading to NC in the next couple weeks lol. Got in touch with his old friend and they have place for me. Idk if anyone can/willing but any donations rn still greatly appreciated. End of weird bumming era in sight for awhile at least. Thank you guys again. Saint Lemon! Saint Spock! Bless.

sent another 6000 tw bucks

if you need bus fare to gtfo out of florida let me know lol

gl;hf

Back