[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Fisa documents coming any day now tic tok

Deep state is finally going down boys :lol:

These memos are the real deal not like the first 3 sets of memos

canadian dairy imports to increase to 3.6% from 1% this is yuge maga, totally different trade beast we're dealing with here. thank u mr president !!!

tick tock the fisa memo's coming dems better run for the hills this one is for real

"we have accomplish so much with this presidensity etc etc etc. so much winning and others losing this is evident to see"

In less than two years, the trump administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country

tbh i saw some federal budget infographic from ~2005-2008 and the budget for the year was ~$800b. we spend that every quarter i think am i right? is this the impetus for the rip-roaring economy?

holy fukin maga monday folks

y6mHgUK.png

someone must have kicked the unemployed losers bee hive this morning

captain tele aka pa jordant, cael makes way more money than you

you scrounge the maximum 10,000 dollar allowance that the millennial act can give you for posting on tw while collecting odsp for depression

ur a joke

remember when u were a bicycle salesman but got downgraded to office assistant

remember when your brother tom absent tried to get people to invest in kavanaugh in high school

sounds like your family has been fucked since forever

he went to community college, but easily could have gone to university.

i think hes about 29??? he's absent's little brother

absent actually is a dr irl and from what ive seen has evened out a bit more from when he was a 4 real irl nazi though im sure hes still one in the closet

i think captain tele is trying to do some kind of tank the neoconservatives so badly they never recover strategy because hes pretty well versed in liberalism irl and even lived in cooperative co-ed feminist housing

pretty fucked up internet

Back