Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 4570 of 8750
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91381 - 09-21-2018, 02:23
this is what I find insane.

DNC says server was hacked by Russians cuz Crowdstrike says so, FBI doesn't investigate the servers. Dims okay with that on TW.

Some guy accused of maybe touching a boob 36 years ago as a teenager, TW dims demand FBI investigation.

how do they not see the stupidity in this?

this country is truly triple ****ed

Sponsored Links
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
91382 - 09-21-2018, 02:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
i love you man
edit- they wrote a book about that did they not? everything i need to learn about grabbing ass i learnt in the third grade?
sounds like the title to al franken's autobiography

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
91383 - 09-21-2018, 02:51
Are the Pinkertons still a thing?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
91384 - 09-21-2018, 02:55
lmao u actually went to a political rally

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
91385 - 09-21-2018, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
All these Russians were speaking English! Can you believe it?

At first glace that photo is really disturbing until you realise what they are actually doing. For a moment I thought they were all taking vertical video on their phones, luckily I realised they were just giving a nazi salute.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
91386 - 09-21-2018, 03:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
record high market......record low unemployment

record high partisanship and hatred for President

serious question

is there any white minority country where the predominantly black/brown/yellow/red/purple leadership goes around bragging about how low "white unemployment" rate is each and every single time they speak......

then why the **** do GOP politicians keep cucking like this so hard

it makes blood come out of my ears
beyond retarded

only in america will certain people demand everyone be equal while passing laws / implementing regulations that provide extra benefits for a 'protected class' that others are denied

politics of division at its finest

answer me this: if i was born in say... anywhere in africa... 'white'.... and immigrated to the US... who has more legitimacy to call themselves 'african american' when applying for work or higher education -me or someone born here in the US?

hyphenating anyone is nothing but legalized segregation. just another tool to keep us all divided while the real crooks are in positions of power passing laws for us and making sure they dont apply to them (see owebamacare, wall street insider trading, etc.)

only an idiot cant see it for what it is

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
91387 - 09-21-2018, 03:38
Hey Taxi - how was it being there with your kid with all the riots and fighting?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
91388 - 09-21-2018, 04:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
this is what I find insane.

DNC says server was hacked by Russians cuz Crowdstrike says so, FBI doesn't investigate the servers. Dims okay with that on TW.

Some guy accused of maybe touching a boob 36 years ago as a teenager, TW dims demand FBI investigation.

how do they not see the stupidity in this?

this country is truly triple ****ed
The way the FBI has been turned into an extension of the DNC/Never Trumpers would you even believe the results from their so called investigation?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
91389 - 09-21-2018, 04:49
yo triple, is this *credible* and whats the party line?

Quote:
The woman who accused U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., of domestic abuse released on Wednesday what appeared to be a medical document from 2017 detailing the abuse allegedly caused by the congressman.

Karen Monahan, an ex-girlfriend of Ellison, published the document on social media just days after saying the Democratic Party “smeared” her and threatened to isolate her over her allegations against the deputy of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser posts 2017 medical document identifying Democrat as abuser | Fox News

+

Quote:
Many other Democrats and progressives – who stayed silent when the accusations against Ellison emerged – came out in support of Ford, including Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Tom Perez, chairman of the DNC, who urged to investigate the claims and Kavanaugh.
Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story | Fox News

nope, nada, zilch, she has no credibility and no proof. democrats said so.

#metoo

btw, he is a muslim and they NEVER abuse women and do not consider them property
Keith Ellison - Wikipedia

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
91390 - 09-21-2018, 05:21
yo vanster, did you know kamala harris wants to keep people like you in prison as cheap labor?

Quote:
Most of those prisoners now work as groundskeepers, janitors and in prison kitchens, with wages that range from 8 cents to 37 cents per hour. Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.
Federal judges order California to expand prison releases - Los Angeles Times

#blm

+

she is all about having an affair, so get your grope on as long as it provides a path to power (***8220;In September 1958, Brown married Blanche Vitero, with whom he had three children, Susan, Robin, and Michael. He has four grandchildren, Besia, Matea, Mateo, and Lordes, and a step-granddaughter, Tyler. The couple separated in approximately 1976 but remain married. He has a daughter, Sydney Brown, by political fund raiser Carolyn Carpeneti.***8221;; Willie Brown (politician) - Wikipedia)

bonus content for the lulz: LOVE AND MONEY / Mayors fund-raiser got millions - SFGate

#nocorruptionhere

Quote:
As Brown***8217;s time as speaker drew to a close in 1994, he named Harris to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that came with a $72,000 annual salary. Brown had previously appointed her to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.

She ***8220;was described by several people at the Capitol as Brown***8217;s girlfriend,***8221; the Los Angeles Times reported at the time.
At Dem convention, Kamala Harris demands but had special career help from powerful boyfriend | The Daily Caller

#equality4ever #meritbased #notawhore

yet strangely enough, you want Orange Hitler in jail

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
91391 - 09-21-2018, 06:47
truly, it is a time of reeeeeevelations

Last edited by coombz; 09-21-2018 at 08:41..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91392 - 09-21-2018, 07:58
"emotional and physical abuse"

example #129493021493214014390

the ER doc initially appeared to listen to these complaints but then changed the subject back to anemia, to avoid being the friend zone doctor

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
91393 - 09-21-2018, 08:22
Quote:
fffffffffffffffffukme i m suchaa ffukn *****ass effemcuck widda n00dlyarmz fffffffffffffffffffukkkk y do it b hurtn soooo fukn much 2 wakkup err fukn day fuk b wishn me luck tryna finish wut muh mom startd wenna ah wuzzin her ***** ffffffffffffffffuk 2day gon hurtn bad fukme n fuku2 mom fuk
pasty***** still no him soundn lykkit 2 lmao wtf smdh lol

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91394 - 09-21-2018, 08:43
/nick -ss-

"hey there are some stupid democrats running for queen of the milquetoast corporate-lite party you guys must support them right"

no -ss- we are not cuckservatives

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
91395 - 09-21-2018, 09:31
Quote:
/nick -ss-

"hey there are some stupid democrats running for queen of the milquetoast corporate-lite party you guys must support them right"

no -ss- we are not cuckservatives

way to avoid addressing the hypocrisy, especially ellison and his *credible* battered ex-gf

that actually makes you a cuck for not speaking out, you accept it

gj

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
91396 - 09-21-2018, 09:32
Ss rrrrrrreeeeeeeesides in the USA

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91397 - 09-21-2018, 09:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

way to avoid addressing the hypocrisy, especially ellison and his *credible* battered ex-gf

that actually makes you a cuck for not speaking out, you accept it

gj
-ss- plese

nothing is more common than "oh yes my bf he beats me". to a dr, yes it's a different context than the usual spiel. this tells me one of two things:

1) she exaggerated in her statement or
2) she knew she deserved it and/or was acting like a ho, hoping and expecting to get smacked

that's definitely not PC to say, but i think that exists in some cases. wtf he dragged her out of bed after not taking out the trash? yes that's technically assault but IMO still ranks lower than smothering a mouth to silence a yelp during an attempted not-yet-drunk-enough date ****

edit: btw my reply focused on kamala and not ellison

Last edited by clu; 09-21-2018 at 10:13..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91398 - 09-21-2018, 09:50
Quote:
-ss- plese

nothing is more common than "oh yes my bf he beats me". to a dr, yes it's a different context than the usual spiel. this tells me one of two things:

1) she exaggerated in her statement or
2) she knew she deserved it and/or was acting like a ho, hoping and expecting to get smacked

that's definitely not PC to say, but i think that exists in some cases. wtf he dragged her out of bed after not taking out the trash? yes that's technically assault but IMO still ranks lower than smothering a mouth to silence a yelp during an attempted not-yet-drunk-enough date ****
It is clear to me now that clu(eless) has never attempted to touch a boob at a high school party because he's a queer gg

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
91399 - 09-21-2018, 09:54

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91400 - 09-21-2018, 09:55
it is clear 2 me that havax is used to women shouting out when he gets physical. it is called buying temperature do not fear to sit back and wait

Page 4570 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot