[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Dear Brandan Iwaszko and Gabrielle Pastore:

Per our email of March 6, 2009 regarding voting (see below), it has been determined that as of March 9, 2009 at 12:00pm PDT 1,328 votes cast for you do not meet eligibility requirements.

These 1,328 have been removed from your vote total.

If you are aware of any of your supporters who are engaging in unauthorized voter registration and/or voting practices please notify them that this activity puts your participation at risk.

Thank you.

Contest Administration

What did you guys do?

I haven't seen that effect the votes yet but wtf.

Its definitely going to hurt the team.

Last edited:
So just a reminder on the rules. DON'T vote from multiple addresses from the same connection. You may only vote for yourself not others and not your split personalities. You must be 18 years old to vote and you cannot provide false information. If you don't have a bently don't tell them you do. Really those are the only rules I can see that any one could have broken so just don't do it so WE don't get disqualified.

well I assume what they hit people for was voting from multiple e-mail addresses from the same IP. which is pretty legit since every one of my aunts and uncles are voting from their respective houses. (just an example of a legit two account from one IP situation)

Since the deducted votes haven't shown up yet I'm not going to ask them what it was for.

Wow if they cut those votes they better give us a fuckin good reason.

Jess and I voted again btw, from the same IP. If our shit isn't getting counted Ima kick some ass.

if you lost 1,300 votes already, and you're only 450 out of 1st, this is all but over... I guess we'll find out in the morning.

Back