[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Man sometimes I open a thread and there's like 4 posts in a page and I'm like thank god I ignored that obsessive loser

I had 2 ignore captain tele because the sheer volume of his posting meant scrolling past his posts meant skipping 80% of a page filled with pepes and Twitter screenshots and image macros of goebels on every single page and in every single thread on this whole forum

Tw much better experience when it is people talking to eachother rather than just basically reading some obsessed persons blog

serveimage

Last edited:
Pelosi takes heat for bid to delay State of the Union address

“It is unbecoming of a speaker to do this,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said Wednesday.

Later, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., urged the president to press forward with the speech.

“For Nancy Pelosi to withdraw the offer shows insecurity on their part and that they can’t defend their open borders policy,” Scalise told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday. “The country deserves to hear from the president. … to think the speaker would lock the doors and prevent people from hearing from the president of the United States.”

Scalise was asked whether he thought Pelosi was simply trying to get into the president’s head in the midst of negotiations, to which he replied: “I think he’s already gotten into her head—that she’s on the wrong side of this issue.”

“The U.S. Secret Service was designated as the lead federal agency responsible for coordinating, planning, exercising, and implementing security for National Special Security Events…” Pelosi wrote. “However, both the U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security have not been funded for 26 days now—with critical departments hamstrung by furloughs.”

But one senior Homeland Security official told Fox News that they have been preparing for months for the State of the Union event.

“We are ready,” the official said. “Despite the fact members of the Secret Service are not being paid, the protective mission has not changed.”

The official added: “it is a ‘no fail’ mission.”

The official also noted that no one from Democratic congressional leadership reached out to the Secret Service to ask if the agency was able to secure the State of the Union address.

Another senior DHS official told Fox News that “there are no security concerns with the State of the Union.”

Later, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said that DHS and the Secret Service “are fully prepared to support and secure the State of the Union.”

“We thank the Service for their mission focus and dedication and for all they do each day to secure our homeland,” Nielsen tweeted.

Lmfao this goomba still makes posts directed @ me

You people who really still think the posts CaptainTele makes are really about you are mental... he's using your rreeee to educate others

He can take any post that says reee
And turn it into something useful
go ahead say something anything and we'll use it. For the nothing you say, we get a lot in return.

You people who really still think the posts CaptainTele makes are really about you are mental... he's using your rreeee to educate others

He can take any post that says reee
And turn it into something useful
go ahead say something anything and we'll use it. For the nothing you say, we get a lot in return.

No I'm v sure he's just a really unstable incel who needs to use strawmen to gotcha people even if they haven't been able to see a post that wasn't quoted for like 6+ months

No I'm v sure he's just a really unstable incel who needs to use strawmen to gotcha people even if they haven't been able to see a post that wasn't quoted for like 6+ months

tele's autism is teaching severed how to be a 'tist, its a burgeoning love story, they'll be completing each-others triple posts soon enough

Back