photoshop alternatives

fraggle

Veteran XV
hey my wife gave birth to this 10 pound nugget last week and picture people closed down so i'm resorting to taking my own newborn pics.

as you can see by below, i suck at editing. what can i use thats free? i couldn't even remove the years off the bottom of the damn block or the stain on the neck of his shirt. help.

ltBdw5V.jpg

hey my wife gave birth to this 10 pound nugget last week and picture people closed down so i'm resorting to taking my own newborn pics.

as you can see by below, i suck at editing. what can i use thats free? i couldn't even remove the years off the bottom of the damn block or the stain on the neck of his shirt. help.

ltBdw5V.jpg

congrats. what exactly do you want to be done? also, you could start by taking better photos, holy hell, is that a fucking iphone or something?

havax can i call on your assistance when the time comes that i dont need to look like a hairless beautiful drag lady and instead have normie pictures that need to look cool?

I'm not triple or a professional photo retoucher but why in the world would you add HDR effect to a photo that is not HDR?

At least do the kid in black face for us

Ok well photoshop and lightroom is only $10. Just subscribe for a month. This isn't 2003, photoshop doesn't cost three grand anymore.

yea creative cloud is pretty awesome if you constantly find yourself in need of specific software for specific projects

Back