[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

OUCH!

dj7umeq4yg511.jpg

Maybe people will start to realise that Trump didn't suddenly build all of these 'prisons' for the kids

probably not tho

I had one slack jaw today when I asked someone where they thought all these 'cages' came from?

but but Trump - hes a bad bad man, I know b/c the media said so

fun fact - In Australia we started separating the kids in the immigrant camps b/c the filthy adults couldn't help themselves and started fucking them.

Mexicans might be different but based on what I have seen here I don't think so.

Of course the left will support keeping them together. Adult male refugees go together with kids like a baby's crib and a vibrator.

Last edited:
Today is going to be very interesting if republicans do what I suspect they will do.

not what you think they will do... what some black bitch claimed they would do... fire rosenstein. Don't act like you came up with this premonition on your own

Last edited:
To protect Obama and Clinton, sanitize the language

In early draft of the 2016 FBI report on the email scandal was reportedly subjected to linguistic surgery to exonerate the former secretary of state, who at the time was the Democratic nominee for president. Clinton was originally found to be “grossly negligent” in using an illegal email server. That legalistic phrase is used by prosecutors to indict for violation of laws governing the wrongful transmission of confidential government documents.

Yet the very thought of a likely President Hillary Clinton in court so worried the chief investigator, FBI Director James Comey, that he watered down “grossly negligent” to the mere “extremely careless.”

FBI investigators also had concluded that it was “reasonably likely” foreign nations had read Clinton's unsecured emails. Comey intervened to mask such a likelihood by substituting the more neutral word “possible.”

Former President Barack Obama was found to have improperly communicated with Clinton over her illegal server while she was in a foreign country. Obama had denied that fact by falsely claiming that he never knew of her server until much later, after it was publicized.

According to Comey's congressional testimony, then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch ordered him not to use the supposedly incriminating noun “investigation” in connection with his investigation of the Clinton emails. Instead, she instructed Comey to use the benign-sounding “matter.”

What were the common themes in the FBI's linguistic distortions?

Two realities:

• One, the FBI made sure that Obama, the boss of most of the wayward FBI and DOJ officials, was not to be entangled in any scandal.

• Two, seemingly everyone at the Department of Justice and FBI assumed Hillary Clinton was going to be president. They were sure Donald Trump was headed for a humiliating and well-deserved defeat. Therefore, in the heat of the 2016 campaign, the FBI and DOJ did what they could to ingratiate themselves with those they expected to be in power during a likely eight-year Clinton presidency.

The news media are using the antiseptic “informant” in place of the cruder but more accurate “spy” or “mole.”

The off-putting but accurate “wiretapping” has become the more professional “surveillance.”

The sanitized “improper” always sounds cleaner than the more accurate “illegal.”

In sum, “2016” could make a logical sequel to “1984.”

Back