[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

March 27

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

... its not over...

4.5 more days :)

They're averaging less than 400 a day, and you're 1700 ahead. If you dont get even one more vote, you'd likely win. They were probably feeling pretty good after the first week, you rocked their world.

It's over. :p

They're averaging less than 400 a day, and you're 1700 ahead. If you dont get even one more vote, you'd likely win. They were probably feeling pretty good after the first week, you rocked their world.

Pride cometh before a fall.

They have also randomly taken 1300 votes away twice. many of which were contested and gotten back. They are doing another audit after the voting closes that will be impossible for people to contest if their votes are unfairly thrown out.

So yeah I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch and we still need people to keep voting til the last day. Now is definitely not the time to relax. I'll do that 11pm march 31st.

Back