You raff yuo roose v.3871

that only matters when it's a new girl anyway

don't u assume their gender

DitMs9bVAAUXWlS.jpg

How dumb is that fucker? People must be really stupid and clueless, how the fuck do they get to where they are?

blakppl aren't entirely full of shit

enough ppl who are ~somewhere~ have got there by taking handouts they haven't earned/riding coattails/getting friend and family hookups, that u can easily wind up concluding that 9/10 ppl with some sort of "authority" (i.e. school principal) have no fucking business being in that position and are only there because everything is fucked and every last person on earth must perish for things to be cleansed

How dumb is that fucker? People must be really stupid and clueless, how the fuck do they get to where they are?

Nobody votes for state elections. You only need to convince a few thousand people who care enough to vote to vote for you, and typically it's just checking a D or an R. Apparently being a representative in Georgia nets you $17,342 a year in salary and a $173/day per diem, for a session that doesn't last longer than 40 days.

Sasha’s makeup and accent are so bad how couldn’t that Duffus know it was a setup. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry - what is that to do with blkppl again?

"ppl who have status (i.e. yppl) haven't earned it and couldn't possibly be able to have earned it; it was handed to them"

it's not a 100% ridiculous statement (obv. it's all ppl not just yppl) when u consider the unbridled incompetence @ all levels in all organizations and in all governments in all societies

Last edited:

"He added that Hasbro's goal over time will be to build fantasy games like "Dungeons & Dragons" into esports properties "ripe for esports competition" as consumers increasingly choose digital gaming over standard board games."

This is such a weird take. One of the reasons I got back into D&D was to get away from digital gaming and spend more time hanging out with friends rather than a bunch of randos on a computer.

Also, isn't the boardgame industry thriving right now?

tbh i think he knew what the show was about and was hamming it up. the morning news today stated that he lost his primary and can't run this fall, so he's like a kid in a candy store

"He added that Hasbro's goal over time will be to build fantasy games like "Dungeons & Dragons" into esports properties "ripe for esports competition" as consumers increasingly choose digital gaming over standard board games."

This is such a weird take. One of the reasons I got back into D&D was to get away from digital gaming and spend more time hanging out with friends rather than a bunch of randos on a computer.

Also, isn't the boardgame industry thriving right now?

Sort of.. kind of. Depends on who you are talking too

Hasbro Stock Is Still Not Worth a Look After Earnings | InvestorPlace

Back