[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

BadMoFo

Contributor
Veteran XX
Thanks for enforcing your own rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION

What goes on in TW, stays in TW.

Do not pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW. We want to people to be able to talk about their personal lives here, if they so desire, without excessive consequence in their real lives. If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. You may not like everyone here, but don't fuck with the lives outside of TW.

*** Forum Rules & Guidelines *** by Rayn - TribalWar Forums

:signed:

I have nothing against Fraggle, but that did cross the line..

No one should be in fear for their career because they won an e-argument or some stupid bullshit..

3kc3md3o65Y15T45X6b78ba43efed855516a0.jpg

Ford F350 work truck

oops replied to wrong mofo thread. this is for your boat

Last edited:
I say we just kill fraggle. I like fraggle, but we know his name, I'm sure ppl here already know where he lives, and ZooL will jump on the opportunity to kill a living thing.

Thanks for enforcing your own rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION

What goes on in TW, stays in TW.

Do not pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW. We want to people to be able to talk about their personal lives here, if they so desire, without excessive consequence in their real lives. If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. You may not like everyone here, but don't fuck with the lives outside of TW.

*** Forum Rules & Guidelines *** by Rayn - TribalWar Forums

Ban Fraggle ? Nooooooooooooooooo.

Back