Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Kurayami said:
LogRoller, why haven't you given Aestis the POSITIVE CHALLENGE?

Because Aestis is an abusive asshole, and I accept this about him. But you are a thinking man's asshole, and I hold you to a higher standard.

LogRoller said:
Because Aestis is an abusive asshole, and I accept this about him. But you are a thinking man's asshole, and I hold you to a higher standard.
:lol:

I like Aestis. He says terrible things that I know I shouldn't laugh at, but I'll be damned if I can help myself.

Kazan said:
See my sig fucktard, I'm not a fucking member.

And I'm certainly not defending GFG. I dont like her attention whoring antics the same as I dont like yours.

You look like a member to me.

What's your other account? Oh wait, you forgot the pw to your vet 3+?

gl, every member and their mom tried that one

Aestis said:
That may be good advise... I'll have to think on this one for a while

Well, on the other hand, being overly happy and positive among people for whom you have total contempt is generally way more annoying to them than just being openly contemptuous. So it might be a good outlet, plus you will always appear to win disagreements because you are happy either way.

Just be sure to punctuate your posts with lots of positive smilies, capital letters, and excalamation points. Throw in a picture of some puppies or nice flowers now and then.

Ztir said:

You look like a member to me.

What's your other account? Oh wait, you forgot the pw to your vet 3+?

gl, every member and their mom tried that one
Wrong, Col and the rest of the staff refuses to unban my Vet2 account.

Im guessing most of you that look up to Aestis are single because I dont know any women that would put up with a guy with his additude.

Back