New New GIF (animated) Thread

I like how people are quick to get out of the water, then hang around the edge as if alligators don't do on land and only stay in the water.

Same thing happened to me during the derecho of 2012. Oncoming lights made it impossible to see a fallen tree before I parked my car in it, especially because the other car tried to warn me with his brights.

I was riding my motorcycle at night, I came around a bend, and I saw a car stopped in the other lane. It flashed it's headlights at me. I started to slow down (I wasn't going very fast), and the driver kept flashing their high beams at me, blinding me. At last second I saw the deer standing in the middle of my lane, and I was able to stop in time.

Fucking deer. A friend of mine is paralyzed from the waist down because of a deer that jumped in front of his motorcycle.

That’s why I encourage hunting deer cuz motorcycles are everywhere. At least that’s the word on the street. Depending on the street.

That’s why I encourage hunting deer cuz motorcycles are everywhere. At least that’s the word on the street. Depending on the street.

I advocate hunting motorcycles because deer are everywhere. Poor deer. But only the fuckers with stupid loud pipes. There is a special place in hell for them.

TZZxHqP.gif

Back