NEWERESTEREST DRAMA BOMB (Fuck CCP)

They're even patrolling the test server for DC. I got glared at by a Polaris member on Sisi when talking about this, and he's hiding in my system right now. (I am so going to be banned)

Last edited:
Dianabolic said:
tbf guys, if you're all so offended by the fact that we've built up a relationship with the makers of this game over FOUR YEARS of playing it, perhaps you should start acting your age and, instead of looking to sacrifice them for your own gains at every opportunity, engage with them to make this game what we all want it to be?

That's all we want it to be, regardless of what you think of us or how we or CCP go about it, but instead you go in to "threadnaught" mode.

It might be something for you all to consider.

Or, you can all continue crying like *****es.

Your choice, right?

Well that about sums it up. Guilty as charged.

gg next map

"guys, bugs like firing through pos shields and bumping ships out of shields using super capitals wouldn't be fixed if we weren't talking to devs"

"guys don't you get it, we're just trying to make the game better, we know what's good for the game because we've been playing forever, even though we've effectively forced the game into a giant no-pvp stalemate of musical chairs and who's on first. seriously you should just get dev friends instead of trying to be mean to them."

wow what a joke of a game

My alliance leader got banned for posting the link in help, Then the alliance spammed help and got hiom unbanned:)

And no wonder when orange species was pos bowling a cva large POS in 9uy, and we petitioned, and even though it was more then the first time, the dev just "asked" him to stop.....mother fuckers

Back