The Official "Dev Misconduct" Thread

I will name it the USS Verite, and your carebear spirit will be immortalized in eve forever- or until bob takes over empire space

btw that pirate game should have been different in that it's like battlefield 19XX where your crew are all onboard the same ship and you can swing across to other ships and slice shit up. that would be unarguably awesome.

im gonna become a member, i will devote my eve career to infiltrating and destroying BoB. This will be a mix of Donnie Brasco and In to Deep, should be interesting

im gonna become a member, i will devote my eve career to infiltrating and destroying BoB. This will be a mix of Donnie Brasco and In to Deep, should be interesting
You'd have an easier time dragging them through the mud on Slashdot. If BoB == Dev, then you can't really destroy BoB as long as the Devs reinforce them.:(

You'd have an easier time dragging them through the mud on Slashdot. If BoB == Dev, then you can't really destroy BoB as long as the Devs reinforce them.:(

see you would really need a good plan involving crucial events to pull it off, my lack of knowledge beyond level 2 missions and .3 space leaves me ignorant to any kind of event like that

this has made it to the digg front page... not that it would matter :p

Im a recent addition to the aurora team, we're the guys that deal with the events and things listed above, Unfortunately i cannot release my details due to a legal document i signed. A long term 'joke' by the players is that BoB was run by senior Dev's and ISD vols. We know this too be true and that it is also a known fact that char sales reported to the gm staff were ignored when certain TaCs breaches were known to be done by these people, CCP does indeed seem to be rather too intrested in playing their game rather than producing it as a game company should. Either way i know this will be rubbished by almost all ccp/isd who read it, but as they know themselves you see far too much curious stuff going on in the isd trib channel to not at least think something odd is going on.

same old, same old

Last edited:
EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

ZOMG TWIST OF THE FJIOESJF:WA

on recent allegations
reported by CCP t20 | 2007.02.09 15:50:42 | NEW | Comments
As you might have read and heard, there were recently some allegations posted regarding developer misconduct that basically come down to:

* Developers helping (an) alliance(s) gain information they otherwise would not have.
* Developers having an unfair advantage of game mechanics.
* Developers helping themselves acquire goods in-game by means of in-house tools, otherwise not available to regular players.

All allegations mentioned above are untrue, except one. Sadly enough, the allegation regarding unlawfully obtained blueprints are, in my case, true. I’m here, laying out the facts of what happened in June 2006 so this whole issue -- which jeopardized my colleagues, my company and our community -- can be put behind us, I hope for the better.

The blueprints in question will be returned to CCP and reintroduced through a new raffle in the future. Specifically, these are:

* Flameburst Precision Light Missile Blueprint
* Phalanx Rage Rocket Blueprint
* Havoc Fury Heavy Missile Blueprint
* Bloodclaw Fury Light Missile Blueprint
* Spike L Blueprint
* Sabre Blueprint

Regrettably, my actions inevitably led to a shadow of suspicion being cast on a number of my co-workers, as well as Reikoku and Band of Brothers. I wish to make it clear that I acted alone and my co-workers and corp/alliance mates have been cleared of any alleged wrongdoing.

As much as this is a confession it is also a request for your forgiveness for events of which I’m truly sorry.

Last edited:
So, the allegations that can be proven (through the existence of in-game items), turn out to be true. And then we're supposed to believe that everything else, like information passed on by way of teamsound or whatever which conveniently is impossible to trace now, categorically never happened, nuh-uh.

:lies:

Back