The Official "Dev Misconduct" Thread

Phalanx

Contributor
Veteran X
This forum sucks and doesn't have any active discussion about this. :shrug:

So here it is. Awesome.

Spoiler

I just like watching dbp cry. Regardless of the outcome, the fact that the pubbies they require worship from aren't going to think highly of them is probably about the equivalent of taking a whole container of metamucil and then squatting over their cheerioes.

Did someone really call the guy's work place and try to get him fired? i can't find any original discussion about that

"Don't forget they allegedly called kugut's workplace trying to get him fired"

"how did that work out anyways? kugutsumen, did you ever get a call or a letter?"

the trail of comedy ends there :(

tbh i don't know what ccp is looking at for this amount of time, the source was very explicit with specific character names, specific bpos, and specific dates.

i mean what can they be doing ... COVERUP TIME!!!

tbh i don't know what ccp is looking at for this amount of time, the source was very explicit with specific character names, specific bpos, and specific dates.

i mean what can they be doing ... COVERUP TIME!!!
Duh? CCP never comes forward with anything that makes them look bad. It's why forum posts about major problems and their ilk are locked. They'll let this one get brushed under the carpet just like anything else; for some parts of CCP, the chance to use the game to their advantage(in terms of gameplay or more real-world money) is too hard to pass up.

PS Kugutsumen's site

If you take the risk of registering there, be sure you:

a) Use a proxy

b) Use a fake/junk email

c)Use a different user/pass from any other site you've ever visited

apparently he's found references to more T2 ammo bpos, taking the alleged amount to 10.

Ishos Rerajan said:
Added to Nol directors hangar
- Barrage S Blueprint (we should have two of these now)
- Inferno Javelin Torpedo Blueprint (yay)

lockdown

Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:19 pm

Well, to be honest, I'm not all up in arms about it. Do I really think there's a giant CCP coverup to help BoD? No. What I love is that most people can now realize that they're just as hypocritical and prone to exploiting as other people have been saying.

If I had one bitch about eve it would be the fact that the politics of the game are such that 10% of the players control 99% of the wealth. When you open up the map and see that 90% of 0.0 is populated by < 10 players and even the "big and powerful" alliances only really break 20+ in one system, it's just maddening.

Empire pubbies stay in empire because of people like BoD and it's just retarded.

Well, to be honest, I'm not all up in arms about it. Do I really think there's a giant CCP coverup to help BoD? No. What I love is that most people can now realize that they're just as hypocritical and prone to exploiting as other people have been saying.
You should believe it, because at this point it's the truth. CCP devs have been helping BoB and it's in their own best interests to cover it up now because it tarnishes their name and firing the guilty parties would hurt their talent pool. Only a few people started these problems, but now they all have to keep them hidden to keep the ship from sinking. Let's face it, EVE is large enough now that CCP doesn't need to give a fuck about the player base, and they're not going to unless forced to.

Back