Fucking you up, Hardcore

BurnYaBad

Veteran X
hey guys, I love TW and Free, so hear me out on this. If we find out the war decs placed on us by empire merc corps have ANYTHING to do with Iron/FLA/FREE, shit is going to hit the fan harder than you can say " you sank my battleship". D2 and Sparta will immediatly begin eliminating all said parties from DEK and FADE.

I hope this is not the case.

Love yall,
BYB

PS< Im drunk as fuck and read my alliance mail just now, it's 5:08 am and I just got in, fuck im drunk, and now im a tad pissed.

BYB

Dear BYB,

it isn't us, [strike]we can't afford to hire mercs[/strike] we'd pod your fucking ass ourselves if we were hostile to Sparta, but we aren't. Who knows, maybe FLA are behind it, I don't trust those assholes.

PS D2 wouldn't lift a finger against IRON, :heart:

From everything I've seen and heard, IRON & Core. like you guys, and you know we do. I don't really talk to FLA enough to know how they feel about you, but I imagine if they wanted to shoot you, they would all be doing it themselves.

X13 war dec'd both Sparta and NFC i thought... so who knows who did it. However there is a much bigger more interesting rumor about hiring mercs floating about...

And out of the 3 alliances in dek (FLA/NFC/SPARTA) I think everyone likes sparta the most. The other two are fairly worthless alot of the time.

Thanks guys. Sparta isnt about shittalking and acting like some bully, were here to help others, and defend our own. D2 would side with us in a Heartbeat, for your info, IRON is not the IRON you knew back when, they barely have a handful of old members, so don't count your bets about D2/Iron friendships. As a matter of fact, D2 wants to know by the end of saturday whos behind it.

yah we have no need for mercs, we like killing things ourselves too much.

We would also not want to do anything to put our relationship with D2 at risk.

BurnYaBad said:
Thanks guys. Sparta isnt about shittalking and acting like some bully, were here to help others, and defend our own. D2 would side with us in a Heartbeat, for your info, IRON is not the IRON you knew back when, they barely have a handful of old members, so don't count your bets about D2/Iron friendships. As a matter of fact, D2 wants to know by the end of saturday whos behind it.

However much people disagree with me, I'll always believe that Darko is one of the most incompetent leaders I've ever seen or talked to.

shush burn, sparta is still around, it was NFC that had to go. IRON doesnt hire merc corpsto attack, someone like NFC or FLA does.

Its not us, its the weirdo's.

haniblecter said:
shush burn, sparta is still around, it was NFC that had to go. IRON doesnt hire merc corpsto attack, someone like NFC or FLA does.

Its not us, its the weirdo's.
They(IRON) say that Sparta hired x13 themselves to make it look like a setup.

AFAIK we're keeping sparta blue anyhow until we get attacked.

Fade is more important to us than dek at the moment.

good deal vlass, i still dont understand esgato in a4l lastnight, he was popped and we did not pod him because at this time we dont feel that podding is needed. we did not hire x13, lol, we WERE camping thier empire home for a few days popping them as they left station. Real boring.

Uh, i made sure you had no chance to pod me, so don't claim mercy. Your guys were very much trying to lock my pod. I lose more and more kestrels this way :+(

7/12 NEVAR FORGET *Crying Llama*

2006.07.12 03:09

Victim: ESGATO
Alliance: None
Corp: F.R.E.E. Explorer
Destroyed: Kestrel
System: A4L-A2
Security: 0.0

Involved parties:

Name: Sgt Napalm
Security: 1.8
Alliance: Sparta Alliance