The Official "EVE is down Thursday" Thread

Like someone said (either in TW chat or corpchat):

when they say 12 hrs downtime

they mean 14-18hrs downtime, 4 hrs of massive problems, 2 hrs for a hotfix to come out, and 4 more hours of bad lag.

Chikaze said:
Like someone said (either in TW chat or corpchat):

when they say 12 hrs downtime

they mean 14-18hrs downtime, 4 hrs of massive problems, 2 hrs for a hotfix to come out, and 4 more hours of bad lag.

dang it....

I should've switched to learning 5...grrrr...I wanted to get my analytical mind 5 done..thought 1 day and 19 hours to go would be safe.....

Don't worry. You'll be able to switch your skill during the four hours of massive problems.

I have faith though. I think the upgrade will go smoothly.

Vlasic said:
8 days left on evasive maneuvering 5 on zimi, 5 days left for Cov Ops 4 on Esk.

I think I'm safe

6 days on evasive for my caldari alt to be in a crow, and 8 days left on evasive for my amarr. I am beginning to really hate my amarr character and trying to decide if I want to sell him and train up the gallente hauler who at least has his learning done, or keep the amarr and go hacs.

Shadow13 said:
6 days on evasive for my caldari alt to be in a crow, and 8 days left on evasive for my amarr. I am beginning to really hate my amarr character and trying to decide if I want to sell him and train up the gallente hauler who at least has his learning done, or keep the amarr and go hacs.

No use trashing a character that can fly anything.

Shadow13 said:

Train him as an industrialist so you can pump out stabs like there's no tomorrow. LOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

2 days left on Cloaking 4 with Damia (covert ops already at 4)
3 days left on Plasma Physics 4 with xiVexus (running 4 R&D agents.)

Cuda said:
Train him as an industrialist so you can pump out stabs like there's no tomorrow. LOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

im in a pirate corp now, no stab rule fuck ASCN =P (j/k, they were still good to me and the rest of us in the alliance)

NAT Mav said:
No use trashing a character that can fly anything.

My thought process is this:

The Amarr has only basic learning skills to 4. He is only at 4m skillpoints.
The gallente has all learning skills to 5 and advanced to 4 but nothing else beside "industrial" skills.

on my amarr:

tech 2 small lasers, 20 days to tech 2 medium.

using AF's now, close to interceptors... I am pretty new to the whole pvp thing, not sure if amarr is as good as gallente for smaller ships like AF's, and inties for small pirate ops.

input?

Back