Specializations

i plan on getting a strip miner to fund my fighting ships and my research. I figured it is the best way to make large amounts of money then I can do whatever the hell i want.

The only reason I joined was to be a part of the pirating, so combat.
However, I need a better way to make money, so I'll be looking into mining soon.

If I end up having enough time to subscribe/play during the school year, I'd like to mainly specialize in short-range combat.

EVE character names: Lock Out and Mateo Boreas

I think I want to dedicate my character to research, specifically R&D. Hopefully I'd be able to discover some Tech II items if I'm lucky enough.

I probably should point out that I'll be close combat when I get everything ready. Web scrambler training is done and I'll be trained enough for Micro Warp Drive in a few days (which takes a butt load of time, lvl 4 navigation, lvl 4 afterburner and High Speed Maneuvering). Both of those will help us out in so many ways. No more of these people just dancing out of range.

I warp in, web them start blasting while everyone else come in and cleans up.

Last edited:
Someone should do Leadership skills, since the gang bonuses from leadership are only applied from the person with the highest skill. Or we could split it up, and each focus on one leadership skill to maximize gang bonuses.

FissioN said:
Someone should do Leadership skills, since the gang bonuses from leadership are only applied from the person with the highest skill. Or we could split it up, and each focus on one leadership skill to maximize gang bonuses.
Interesting.

Combat: Raven Battleship in t-4 days
Long range rails and missiles.
Mining: Ospry with 3x Miner IIs
Hauling: Badger mkII with 10k m3

I've got some leadership skills trained, along with corp stuff. In fact, I've got just about every skill there is except for the specific ships.

Right now I am specializing in EW Warfare with my Blackbird which I will be outfitting tonight and mining.

I am also working on refining to augment the mining.

In the future I plan on working on Gang assistance. I wanna be that guy that pumps your shields up and repairs your armor. :D

I'm specializing in turreting targeting skills as well as missle skills, I'll probably have long and close range ships available depending on what we need. That's all I'm going to do untill there is no more combat shit to specialize in.

I'm hungry to kill some rats and pirates. Besides, I also really enjoyed working security detail during our mining ops. :D Made a good amount on the side just by the loot alone. Anyway, once I have a better ship I want to start collecting player bounties.

I have Mining 3 ability but I think I'm going to just work toward combat now.

People jumping our harmless mining expedition piss me off.

char name Wildknight.

i have a mining ship and a combat ship. i will be focusing on the combat till i can get my anchoring skill up enough. i will officially be the station deployer once we get everything going. (i will deploy all sorts of turrets, containers, stations.)

but for right now that is taking a back seat to getting my combat skills up. cant deploy good if you can't defend yourself.

Back